Please Don't Leave

Don't Leave
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

      You were tearing up as you remember the incident that happened with you and Jungkook, your boyfriend that you've been going out with for a year and a half. You put yours knees to your chest, in the corner of Jimin's room as you felt your warm tears flowing down. 

~ Flashback ~ 

   You lived alone. You're dad left the world when you were five as your mom took care of you until she passed away from an illness 3 years back. You trusted Jungkook, you loved him with all your heart, you showed that you did, you expressed yourself the way you did to no one else, as Jungkook did the exact same. You paced around the room, as Jungkook called you, as you picked up, hearing him say one word, and then hanging up, as it was vivid, as if you heard.... a female in the back. You were stressing out, you trusted Jungkook, more than anyone in the world, you looked outside the cold night, as it was raining, hard.  You then got a phone call from Jungkook again, as you then knew it was clear. You really did hear a female in the back, as you heard, "Oppa~~" as you heard extremely loud music echoing from the phone as you knew that the person that called you wasn't Jungkook. It was the girl who said "Oppa." You knew that music. You also knew that, Jungkook wasn't at home, safe and warm. He was at a club, as he promised you he would get home after dropping you off today. You dropped your phone, running out your home without a coat, as you wore a pair of black tights with a grey shirt. 

  As you ran to the club, you knew it wasn't close to you, it was a 20 minute walk there as you ran as fast you could, lungs burning, heart beating quick, thinking, he wouldn't do it. He wouldn't do this to me. He told me he loved me, we spent the last year and a half together.  you were close to tears, encouraging yourself that Jungkook didn't head to a club to meet up with random girls as he loved you more than anything, the day you both first met was like sparks flying. You made it to the club as you slowly approached the area, running inside, wet from head to toe. Everyone oddly stared at you, as if you were crazy. You then slowly walked to the table for drinks as you see Jungkook, not sure whether he was drunk or not, having a girl cuddling with him, not just anyone though. It was the queenka, the one who tried to bring you and Jungkook apart as she liked Jungkook. She tried so many things, but what you saw frightened you. It scared you to death, as your heart dropped when Jungkook let her kiss his cheek, Jungkook then seeing you, you could then tell he was drunk. You could see his eyes widenening slightly, as he then was about to walk to you. You slowly backed away until your back hit the door of the club. You opened the door and you ran. You ran anywhere possible, far far away from that club, where you wish you never saw. 

   You made it to an alley with no one around, rain pouring even more than before, as you then slid down onto the wall of the alley, letting the rain hit you one by one, as you couldn't feel anything other than the deep pain inside your heart, as you burst into tears, you couldn't stop crying as the rain kept hitting you. You then felt the rain stop hitting you. You thought the rain ended but then you saw a shadow, you looked up, it was Jimin.Jimin confessed to you before Jungkook, you sadly replied "No," as you fell in love with his dongsaeng, as you still became friends, you still knew Jimin had feeling for you but you knew that if you ended it with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter