Meeting Infinite

My Mistake

So after Krystal had left to catch her plane, there was a very scared V who is afraid to go to the apartment because he is just to scared to go and he doesn't even know them that we'll and hope they are friendly. V got to the apartment and ring the doorbell.While ringing the doorbell his heart beat was going so fast that he might even faint right at the doorstep but luckily he didn't. The door open and this guy hugged him and he was shocked.

"Krystal! Finally you are back and don't you know we are so freakin hungry." Woohyun said and when he finish saying hay he noticed that it was Krystal and fixed himself and ask V,"Who are you?" And V replied,"Oh, um Keystal sent me to bring the foods." Woohyin said,"Okay but where is she?" Woohyin asked worried. V said confinedently," Oh she told me to bring you guys this foods and she went for a stroll at the park and will come back." He said as he looked at a worried hyung who is trying to find his sister.Woohyin said,"Oh okay and you can bring those inside and introduce yourself to my other friends." So V went inside and introduce himself,"Hello, my name is Kim Taehyung and you can call me V and I'm in this group called BTS." V said happily. They all smile and also introduce the self too. Sunggyu said," Nice to meet you V, and we are called INFINITE and these are the member." Sunggyu pointed at each of them a said that the other member is in his room sleeping. 

V told them that Vegas to go and get back to work and they all say there goodbye.

So it was 9:00 am already they decide toward Myungsoo up but they couldn't believe what they saw and Sunggyu yelled,"Yah! Kim Myungsoo!" Sunggyu said as loudly as he can and it had awaken Myungsoo up and he told them," Shut up, I'm trying to sleep." And they told him to wake up and look at the person next to him. Myungsoo was shocked that the person next to him wasn't Krysta and notice that he and that girl was all .

Sungjong,"What have you done hyung?"

Soory for not updating but I will do an double update and hope you enjoy this chapter. Sort for some misspelled words.😊