Chapter 2: continued on the anniversary day........

My Mistake

Krystal couldn't believe what she saw and was shocked but didn't say anything. 

Krystal told hereself that just ignore this stituation that is happening and just go downstairs and watch tv and tear the happy anniversary banner down and put the tv volume soo loud that she can't hear their freaking .

Sarah POV:

Haha Krystal i ain't going to listen to you and im gonna ruined you and Myungsoo anniversay and have him all by myself tonight and i i could tell you is that Myungsoo never love you at all. While me and Myungsoo was having our time until both of us heard a tv on and it was so loud that Myungsoo stopped and ask me whats down there and of course i lied and told him that it just you are thinking to much.

When Krystal notice that the was slient she went inside her shared room with Myungsoo and decide to pick up there clothes and go laundry them so they can wear it tomrrow.

As she started to pick them up she heard Myungsoo mumbled saying that he didn't love Krystal that he hated her, that she doesn't speak korean fully and she is not as pretty as Sarah.

When Myungsoo was saying all of those stuff Sarah was eventually awake and she notice that Krystal was there and acted like she didn't see Krystal.Sarah also heard Myungsoo mumbled and said,"Oh really." as she touch Myungsoo cheeks and started to kiss oh his lips.

Krystal POV:

I came back in th eroom and tok their cloth on the ground and going to laundry them, until i heard Myungsoo mumbling and said," i don't love Krystal,i hate her, she can't speak fully korean, and she is not as pretty as Sarah."The thoughts on my mind went blankly and i feel that my cheek was wet and i notice that i was crying. I was hurt but his word and i saw that girl(Sarah) looking at me and smirking and i also saw herkissing and touching Myungoo lips and cheek.So after i finish picking up their clothes i went to the laundry and started to cry that my eyes became red.

End of POV

Krystal came back from the laundry with red puffy eyes and she decide to sleep in the living room because that girl had tooken her spot.Krystal took out her laptop and booked an air flight to California because she wants to forget about what happen today, the words she heard and to forget about her love one Kim Myungsoo.

So hope you also enjoy this short update and its a triple update and comment down below of what you guys think and Infinite and V will come in the next chapters.