Chapter 4

From the Ashes of Hatred..Love Has Raised...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooooo sorry for the late update ,I have nothing to say -_- !

I m a little in a hurry so this chapter is….yae~ at least its funny ,I hope you will enjoy it ^^

 

……“What . the. . just . Happened?”nichkhun whisper after a moment of Silence , dumbfounded.

“Was I seeing things ?or is that Wolfe’s eyes really Purple?!!”wooyoung said robing his eyes in Disbelief……….

 

“Why did you interfere!? “Said jaejoong the annoyance evident on his voice.

“I had everything under control!!” he said sending murders looks to the black wolf ,who is now setting at his wiggling his tail and looking innocently to the beautiful –now again-blond man .

“Really~ now?” said the wolf sarcastically rolling his big purple eyes.

“yes.. what was in the situation that you find us in that made you think that I was in trouble!!?”

“OH~ it was the opposite, you were in fall control no doubt “

“SO …?!”

“that was the problem” said the wolf in matter of factly tone .

“how can that be a problem !!?”jaejoong said in disbelieve .

“you was going to kill them”

“NO~ ..i was not ..i was, just going to punish and scare them a little that’s all “ said jaejoong in whining voice an adorable pout in full display ,avoiding to look into the wolf’s eyes .

“Jae ,come on what do you take me for ,you show your true form and you know that no one ever saw it and live to Tell the tale except  me and Jiji ,and Jiji almost died a few times if I was not there “ the wolf said daring him with his stars to deny the statement .

“and you know you can’t kill anyone in the meantime ,what message you gonna send if you start killing when you’re in your way to a peace negotiation … mixed signals much ?”

“well … it was your fault ,you were late again and you made us wait  for so long, if it was not for you and your habit of never showing-up in  time ,nothing would  had happen … so there” said jaejoong in peace of tone ,puffing his cheeks and turning around refusing to face the wolf .

“Okay okay I admit it, I’m sorry “jaejoong felt Strong arms wrapped around his middle, pressing him against a firm chest in a back hug.

“Will you find it in your big heart to forgive this fool?“said the man in a low husky voice right in front of jaejoong‘s ear nuzzling his nose into the soft cheek, tighten his hold in the slim waist .

“OH you greasy ball, you’ll never change… okay okay I forgive you but it’s the last time I’ll wait for you, ever again “said jaejoong in surrounding tune, he really can’t stay angry of this man.

“Ooh thank you babe , you’re the best “said the man in cheerful voice kissing jaejoong’s cheek .

“Don’t babe me you baste…PARK YOOCHUN!!! Get your hands off my you ert!!!” Shouted jaejoong in anger trying to shove yoochun’s hands away from him.

“ well it’s not my fault that your look sooo soft and round and squelchy and cut and round and and ,its like its begging me to just squeeze it”said yoochun in a whining voice finishing his rambling  with a wall aimed smack to jaejoong’s , making the latter yelp in surprise and fuming in anger .

“PARK.YOO.CHUN.”said jaejoong in a low dangerous voice , making yoochun look at him in fear only to be welcome by the sight of a blond hair turning dark red .

“Now jae, you can’t kill me remember, its forbidden for you to kill anyone until you arrive at the peace gathering “ said yoochun in a worried voice moving away from jaejoong, and holding his hands infront of him trying to calm down the furious beauty infront of him .

“no one will ever know ,I will cut you in to tiny pieces and throw you to the wild animals to let them have a taste of your greasy flesh ,by the end of it there will be no trace of you ever existed “said jaejoong with an evil smile decorating his face ,and he took a step forward .

By that yoochun run to where was Jiji standing silently watching the two man bickering, and he hide behind her .

“Jiji ,you will know right ? you’ll not let your favourite oppa get killed by the hands of that mean evil man right??“ said yoochun with a pout making his best puppy eyes .

“calm down chun oppa ,you know young master Will not kill you he loves you too much”she said to yoochun then she turn to jaejoong who by now look more calm and ,he returned to his normal self .

“and you know you can’t live without him either “ she said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter