Chapter 4: Hunting.

Dark Eyes, but a light heart

“One, two, Three, four, five, six, seven, eight” Kai counted the member that were walking in the dark bunker. Kai flipped the light switch and turned towards his team. “Okay Chen, D.O and Suho, You grab the gun with silver bullets. Chanyeol and Sehun, you grab those fire weapons and the garlic. Baekhyun, lay, Xiumin and I will grab the guns with the mix that’ll slow him down and the crosses” Kai said, loudly and his team did what he told them to do. “Time to hunt” He whispered and opened the door so the rest could run to the two black cars that were standing in front of the bunker. D.O looked at his watch which showed that it was 11:35 pm. “Boss! 25 minutes until midnight!” He exclaimed and Kai nodded. “Drive Baekhyun!” He yelled and soon the were moving until they’re destination. 

 

Taemin giggled as his hand intertwined with jonghyun’s. Jonghyun would became a vampire later today because of something he drank and he all did it especially to be with taemin. Taemin smiled at Jonghyun and they stopped walking in the middle of a path which was situated in the middle of a park. “TaeMin, has anyone told you how absolutely beautiful you are?” Jonghyun asked and tucked one piece of taemin’s hair behind his hair. “Yes hyung, you do, all the time” TaeMin said and let an airy laugh escape his mouth. “Ahah, sorry, I guess I can’t stop myself” Jonghyun whispered. He grabbed TaeMin’s other hand with his free hand and intertwined those as well as he pulled the younger boy closer. “My angel” He whispered softly before kissing said boy on the lips softly, which was returned quickly. Slowly they were full on making out in the middle of the park and they didn’t notice the two black cars which were driving towards them. Once they pulled apart, TaeMin smiled but stopped when he saw one of the cars. “J-JJong” He whispered and nudged the elder while pointing at one of the cars. “What?” Jonghyun asked and turned around. His eyes grew wide at the cars and grabbed TaeMin’s hand and started running. “JJong, what’s wrong?” TaeMin asked, running along quickly. “Vampire hunters, Tae, they’re here for me” Jonghyun replied and soon they were about to reach the end of the park before Jonghyun groaned at the sudden pain in his lower leg. “ they got me” Jonghyun whispered and fell down, feeling himself growing weaker. “Jonghyun, No! Stay with me!” TaeMin yelled and sat down so he could put jonghyun’s head on his lap. “TaeMin, run. They’re gonna hurt both of us otherwise” Jonghyun whispered and tucked another piece of hair behind the blonde boy’s ear. “No! I’m staying with you!” He yelled and a tear escaped his pretty brown eye, smudging his makeup slightly, a black stripe on his cheek now. “Get him off!” a familiar voice yelled before he got grabbed by four strong arms and held back. TaeMin recognised that voice. “K-Kai?” He yelled, kicking around wildly. “Tae… Listen, I know you love him and all, but he’s a vampire, and I’ve never told you but…. i’m a vampire hunter” Kai whispered and TaeMin shook his head. “Don’t kill him, Jongin, I’ll never forgive you” Taemin said. “TaeMin i don’t want you t one in danger” Kai replied, a nervous expression painting his face. “I won’t be! He won’t hurt me, i know he won’t" Taemin said and shook his head and he stopped trying to break loose when he saw his boyfriend getting picked by two other guys and he frowned. “Kim Jongin, this is the last time i say it. Don’t. Hurt. Him” Taemin whispered loud enough for kai to hear. “I’m sorry Tae, I have to” His best friend whispered as he pointed a brown and silver gun at the vampire’s head and Jonghyun woke up slowly, smiling at his boyfriend, . Kai growled and slowly pulled the trigger. Time seemed to be going slower and it was almost as if the time had gone on slow motion as the bullet hit Jonghyun’s head. A loud, painful, scream emerged from Jonghyun’s mouth and he fell silent in the guy’s arms. TaeMin didn’t move, tears pouring from his eyes and he shook his head. “No…” He whispered. “NO, YOU CAN’T JUST DO THAT. LET ME GO. I HATE YOU KAI, I ABSOLUTELY HATE YOUR DISGUSTING GUTS. YOU” TaeMin screamed and broke down in sobs. Everyone was silently staring at taemin and then back at their leader who seemed lost. “Tae-“ He tried but shut up when he heard more heavy sobs coming from his friend. “Let me go” TaeMin growled softly and the strong arms dropped taemin’s fragile body. TaeMin fell to the ground and crawled towards the blonde boy who’s hair had a bloody spot. TaeMin picked his head up once again and put it on his lap, rocking back and forth while softly crying. “TaeMin, i’m truly sorry but he was a vampire and he was totally gonna hurt you if i wouldn’t have done this” Kai said and put a hand on TaeMin’s shoulder. “Don’t touch me with your filthy hands! I’d rather get killed by Jonghyun than seeing him get murdered by one of the only people I trust” he replied coldly and whipped out his phone. “Now please leave. I have to tell his friends and we can mourn in piece”. 

 

“TaeMin, please calm down and tell us what’s wrong” Minho’s calm voice said from the phone. “He’s gone Minho” Taemin whispered. “Who’s gone taem?” Minho asked. “J-Jonghyun” TaeMin replied and Minho groaned. “TaeMin, please tell us, we don’t understand what you’re trying to say” Minho said and TaeMin gave one more heavy sob before saying: “Jonghyun got killed.” 

 

5 Minutes later Kibum’s car drove the park in and there were Minho, Kibum and Jinki in the car, tears still on Kibum’s cheeks. Only Minho stepped out and walked over to taemin and before they could pick up Jonghyun’s body, a loud laugh came from the Dead boy’s mouth. And not just any laugh, an angry, Psychotic laugh. TaeMin looked at Minho to confirm he was hearing this as well. And Minho just nodded. Jonghyun’s body moved around a bit and soon the vampire was standing back up again. “They really thought it was that Easy to kill the Vampire prince?! AHAH, that’s ing hilarious!” Jonghyun screamed as more psychotic laughs came from his mouth. “J-Jonghyun?” TaeMin whispered and jonghyun turned to the shaking boy. “TaeMin! Are you okay?!” Jonghyun rushed over to the boy and checked his entire body for scratches, after seeing the blood on the boy’s jeans he let out the deepest growl ever. “There’s blood on your jeans. Those ers hurt you. They’re going to pay for hurting me and my angel” Jonghyun exclaimed and grabbed his phone. He dialled a phone number. “Dad. There are more vampire hunters to kill.” Jonghyun said to his phone and hummed a few times before hanging up. “Was that your dad?” TaeMin asked. Jonghyun hummed a yes and chuckled. “Yeah, He’s dracula, you’ve probably heard about him before” Jonghyun said and taemin nodded. “Now, let’s go home” Minho said after a solid 10 minutes of not saying anything. The two lovers nodded and soon they were back on the road, back home again. Haiiii, I’m back again! Sorry i’ve been really busy with school and stuff lately and i barely had any inspiration for this fanfic so sorry if this chapter really . I also have a few more fanfics ready to be uploaded so yeah, that’s gonna be great. But i’m first going to finish this fanfic. I hope you enjoyed it! See ya next chapter! 

 

ps. I wrote this chapter in class so sorry if it ahah

pps. I have nothing against EXO at all, i love em! My bias is sehun so please don't think that I dislike them :3