Chapter 3: "He's a vampire"

Dark Eyes, but a light heart

Haii Guys, sorry that this part is incredibly late. My laptop had been broken since April and i barely had any time to get it fixed. But i got it wixed last week which means i got it back this week and i wrote another chapter! Sorry if this one's a bit short compared to the other's! I've already started writing chapter 4 so you can expect that one as well soon. See ya! - Admin

 

The phone slowly closed and the brown-eyed boy (i’m not talking about Jonghyun rn, but about the guy who just texted JJong, just to be clear) sat up, sighing. he was going to get rid of this vampire no matter how. He had read enough things about vampire’s being dangerous and he knew they could kill easily. He wasn’t going to let a vampire get close near taemin, what if he hurt him? He growled and his eyes shifted back to the phone, as he grabbed the phone with both hands, peeling the back of the phone off. He slowly pulled the simcard out and broke it in half with a loud snap and then continued throwing the whole phone and the broken card in the trashcan. He walked back to his bed where had been seated earlier and he grabbed his actual normal phone. “Hey Minnie, wanna hang out?” he texted and soon he got a reply,  “sure”.   Later on TaeMin sat on a bench in the park, waiting for his friend to arrive. “TaeMin? Is that you?” a voice behind him said. TaeMin turned around and there was jonghyun. “Hey! Yeah, it’s me! How are you?” Taemin asked and patted the spot next to him on the bench, trying to make Jonghyun understand that he could sit down next to him. Jonghyun obliged and shuffled towards the bench, taking a seat next to taemin. They chit chatted for a while and didn’t notice a boy with blonde hair walking towards them with big, quick steps. “TaeMin” the blonde boy shouted and taemin’s head snapped towards him. “ah, there he is” taemin said to jonghyun and nodded at his friend who was walking their way. His friend soon stood in front of taemin and looked at jonghyun’s hand, which he had reached out to give taemin’s friend a hand. The guy grabbed the hand and softly shook it. “Hello, i’m Jonghyun!” Jonghyun said with a bright smile on his face. “Hello. I’m Kai, TaeMin’s best friend” the boy, Kai, replied and nodded, but didn’t smile back. TaeMin smiled brightly at the two. “Now if you don’t mind, TaeMin and I are going somewhere, bye Jonghyun” Kai said with a stern voice and pulled taemin up and then tried to drag him away. “Ah Kai, can’t Jonghyun jo-“ TaeMin said but got cut off. “No he can’t, you and i were gonna hang out, and not with him” Kai said and TaeMin pouted but quickly yelled “Bye Jonghyun, i’ll Text ya!” before turning around and walking off with Kai. TaeMin and kai quickly kept walking and soon they arrived in a shopping street. “Let’s get a haircut” Kai said and pushed taemin inside of a barbershop. “Kai? What are you-“ TaeMin asked but couldn’t continue his sentence. “Hello, this guy’d like a haircut” Kai said to one of the ladies working there. “Sure! What does this gentleman want?” the lady asked, turning towards taemin. “i don’t-“ “He’d like his hair blonde” Kai replied to the woman and the woman nodded, her smile fading a bit. “alright, follow me” She said and walked off to one of the empty chairs. Taemin and Kai followed and Kai softly pushed TaeMin in the chair. After the treatment Kai payed and they both left the shop. “Kai, Why did you do that? I liked my pink hair a lot…” TaeMin softly said. “It looked stupid and too cute for a guy of your age” Kai growled. TaeMin frowned. “What is wrong with you?! Why are you acting so different all of a sudden?!” TaeMin asked, raising his voice a bit. Kai flinched a bit but then straightened up. “I wouldn’t have to act different if you wouldn’t have to hang out with a ing Vampire!” Kai yelled and growled. “Seriously? You’re jealous?? He’s a nice guy, Jongin, He won’t hurt me!” TaeMin obviously yelled back now. “And how are you so sure?! He’s just a ing Vampire! Vampire’s can’t be nice!!” Kai exclaimed and TaeMin just glared at him. “Shut up please, You don’t know anything about him, you don’t know how he is! If you could stop acting like a hormonal pubescent teen and get your together and just be happy for me that i started dating, that’d be great!” TaeMin yelled and stomped his foot once. “How the could i be happy if you’re dating a goddamn vampire?!” Kai yelled. “Whatever! If you finally get your together and you can act normal, you can call me but if you can’t then don’t reach out to me. Bye Jongin.” TaeMin growled and stomped off. Jongen puffed out a cloud of anger and grabbed his phone, typing in a name and called them. “Boss?” The voice on the other line said. “Kyungsoo, get the rest together for a meeting. There’s another vampire to get rid of” Kai said.