Chapter 4

The Girl In Boxers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

There she was. Walking down a dimly lit hallway alongside her new roommate who was polite enough to free her of the larger suit case unlike Dong Wook.  "So...", he began,"What made you come here? Not to be rude or anything but changing schools for your senior year?" Seong Im cleared to prepare herself for talking in a deeper voice than usual. "My father attended this school and I guess I just really wanted to follow in his footsteps. Admission was pretty tough tho, so it took me several tries to get in. How long have you been here, Kim Jong Kook- ssi?" 

"What's with the honorifics? Just call me Hyung." 

"Okay, Jong Kook Hyung." Jong Kook smiled broadly. A smile that would have made her squeal silently if she had not been Song Ji Ho right now. Before Jong Kook could answer her previous question they stopped in front of a door. The room behind it seemed to be filled with people because of all the noise that penetrated the thin door. "Those idiots, I leave them alone for five minutes and this happens." Jong Kook set down Seong Im's suit case and was about to storm into the room when he noticed her confused expression. "I'm talking about our beloved roommates who are currently fighting in there." 

"Wait, you mean all that noise is caused by three people?" 

Instead of giving an answer Jong Kook simply opened the door and Seong Im was sure she would never forget the scene in front of her. Three boys were fighting on a single bed with their limbs all tangled up and they were shouting at each other. 

"I arrived first tho!", the shortest screamed in an almost unbearably shrill voice. 

"I'm older than both of you!", the second defended frustratedly and cringed as the third one, the tallest of the bunch, shoved his abnormally huge foot into his face in an attempt to push him off the bed. 

"I look the best!", said guy exclaimed. At this the three stopped their banter for a moment to stare at him in disbelief. "You know you look like a squid." That came from the oldest whose face has been pressed against the floor in the meantime. 
"Look who's talking!", shorty snorted and the tall boy merely answered with an "Eyyyy." 
All of a sudden, Jong Kook dangerously towered above them giving each and everyone of them a death glare. 

Whe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter