Chapter 3

The Girl In Boxers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun was rising and bathing the Pohang train station in its majestic light. Seong Im couldn't help but be reminded of a movie scene as she turned around to face her mother and brother before she had to get on the train. "So, this is it." Her mother nodded clutching her handkerchief even tighter in her small hands. Ah In had thrown an arm around her shoulders and squeezed them lightly in an attempt to ease her pain. Before leaving the house they had promised each other not to cry, yet it was a matter of time until one of them would start sobbing.

"All passengers of the train number 433 to Seoul, please board now. The train is about to leave the station. I repeat, train number 433 to Seoul will soon leave the station." Mrs. Cheon gasped and looked at the loud speakers as if to curse the cold voice that was seperating her from her daughter so soon. The three united in a last hug. When they broke the hug Seong Im silently turned around to board. With one foot already on the train she took a last glance at her little family. "Before I leave, I just wanna say that-"

"Aish, noona! Pali, just leave. Do you really wanna see us cry?",  Ah In lashed out at her. She just chuckeled and jumped in.

 

Mrs. Cheon and her son looked at the train until it was out of sight. "Ah In-ah, why do I feel like I'm losing your father for the second time?"

"I can't remember him clearly, but from what I've heard about him probably because she's just like him."

 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Seong Im entered the train toilet firmly shutting the door behind her and making sure that it was locked. She pulled the boys attire out of her backpack: dark blue for a male approprately skinny jeans, a baggy black sweat shirt and a 'HALYANG' snapback.

In less than five minutes time Cheon Seong Im transformed into Song Ji Ho.

She looked at herself in the small mirrow turning to catch a glance at herself from different angles to make sure her s, which were held back by medical tape, and her curves were hidden. All of a sudden, there was a loud knock on the door that startled her and she tripped over her backpack. She hit the ground missing the toilet by a few inches. "Hurry it up in there, will ya?", an impatient passenger hollered from outside. Seong Im hurriedly stuffed her clothes into the back pack and left the toilet. At the door she almost ran into the impatient passenger. Excusing herself and hurrying back to her seat she heard him grumble: "Boys these days don't have any manners..."

A satisfied grin spread on her face. Nailed it. The rest of the journey was peaceful and soon the cold voice from earlier announced their arrival in Seoul. She quickly grabbed her suit cases, got off the train and started looking for her to the school. A quite tall and handsome boy stood at the entrance of the station obviously waiting for someone. He seemed to grow more desperate by the minute. Was he too late, too early?

There he is! Oh boy, when did he dye his hair brown? Seong Im approached him hesitantly. She then gradually increased her speed when a wicked idea entered her head. With all she got she crashed into him. "Watch where you're going, man." , the boy complained. He got up from the ground straightening and adjusting his clothes. "How am I supposed to meet someone with my clothes all crumbled up like this?" Seong Im looked up at him for the first time ever since she bumped into him. "Why, Oppa? Is that person important or something?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter