Chapter 2

The way I love you

Taeil smiled at the nervous Jihoon. "You know you can tell me anything."

"Well.. It's just that.. Uhm.. Well, you know.. Uuh.." Jihoon studdered.

Taeil kept looking at the nervous wreck in front of him. Why was his friend acting so weird?

"It's Jaehyo's birthday on friday and I think we should throw him a surprise party" Jihoon was suddenly talking really fast.

"Wait. Is this what you have wanted to tell me for a long time?" Taeil asked. "That you want us to make a surprise party for Jaehyo?"

"Uhm.. Well.. Yeah." Jihoon was studdering again.

"Jihoon..? I don't think that is what you we're going to tell me. I know you, and I have never seen you like this before."

Jihoon sighed and collapsed down on the couch, it looked like he was about to cry. Taeil sat down beside him, placing his hand carefully on his friends shoulder. 

"It's okay Jihoon. Whatever it is, you can tell me when you're ready."

They sat in silence for a while. Taeil was dying to know what Jihoon was going to say, but he didn't want to force it out of him. He let his friend take the time he needed.

"I think I'm in love with a boy." Finally Jihoon spoke.

Taeil could feel his heart beat faster, and he wanted to move his hand from Jihoon's shoulder and take his hand instead. He wanted to tell him that it was okay, that he felt the same way and then he wanted to kiss his lips. But he didn't. Because Taeil didn't know who his friend was talking about, he couldn't. It was most likely not him Jihoon was in love with. It couldn't be. Or?

"Really? You didn't have to be afraid to tell me that. I am your bestfriend Jihoon, I will always love you no matter who you like."

Jihoon looked relieved. "So you don't think that's weird?"

"Not at all! But I am really curious now. Would you want to tell me who the lucky guy is?"

Jihoon blushed, and looked nervous again.

"Uh.. Well uh.. Uhm.. It's Jaehyo! That's what makes this whole thing so damn complicated. We've been bestfriends for years! I can't ruin our friendship. What if he doesn't like me back? He probably don't because.."

Jihoon kept talking but Taeil didn't hear what he was saying. It was like his whole life fell apart. Of course Jihoon wasn't in love with Taeil.They were bestfriends. But Taeil loved Jihoon. Loved. And Jihoon was in love with Jaehyo. It felt like Taeil's heart was shattering into a million of broken pieces. He wanted to tell Jihoon how he felt, he wanted to tell him so bad. But now he couldn't. Ever.

So that was chapter two! I'm sorry it's a bit short (and with loads of dialouge) I hope that's okay? To those who have actually read this (which is my first story ever btw): thank you so much!! :D I wasn't sure if I was going to continue writing, therefore I marked the story as completed, but because of you awesome people who subscribed I actually want to keep writing this story :D thank you for reading! Also, please leave a comment of what you think, and if you want me to write more. That would really mean a lot! Hugs :D