Chapter 2-It's All Started Because..

Fall For You

They arrived at drama club

"Can I just leave it here?" Yuri thought as she go to the corner of the wall to stand the guitar back to it place there.

Hara already gone, leaving Yul alone in that room. Yuri was about to follow her, but she took a glance back at the guitar.

"Just for a little bit..." she can't resist to try plucking/strumming the guitar, so she decided to try it for a while.

*strum* *strum* (she tried strumming a guitar for a while)

"It's been such a long time.." Yuri smile satisfiedly upon done strumming the guitar.

Yuri's POV

     Playing the guitar is my hobby. 

In the past,  student cause too much trouble, so the school banned all band activities.

"Really..This rock music or whatever it is ...that loud noise is really horrible.." I accidentally heard 2 teachers complaint about the band while I'm standing at the hallway; looking at my notebook. 

At that time, I thought what the teachers said was true. This was the only thing that my dad taught me.

That's why, it's a secret.. (about her real hobby)

end of POV

*pi ro rinn* (the sound made by phone.)

"........... What was that??" Yuri immediately turned her head to find the source. She surprised seeing the person infront of her; it turn out to be Suga.

"Hi.." he greet her. Yuri was speechless.

"Min..Min Yoongi??! Why did he's here? Since when did he come?" Yuri was panick. She hide the guitar behind her.

"eh..ahh..um..Min..Yoongi-shi" She stuttered

"Did he see me??" There's a cold sweat formed on her forehead now. 

 

Suga closed the door which make Yuri even panicking. Then he suddenly call her name..

"Yuri-shi..you.." 

.... causing her to startle. She afraid of what gonna happen later that she's shut her eyes tightly

"Wha- what should I do?!" 

"...become the lead guitarist in my band.." he continued.

 

Yuri open her eyes widely as she listen to him earlier..She so dumbfounded

"..huh??..ba- band?"

Seeing Yuri being speechless, he explain further.

 

"I'm part of a band right now, but the lead guitarist suddenly quit. So, we are currently searching for a new one. Oh, but, I'm the lead electric guitar player."

"So..JOIN US.." Suga insist on that word with his straight face.

"guitar..? ...So sudden?! Was I invited to join a band just now?"

"I like playing the guitar.... but.." The past memories on how the teacher describe about the band and also when her father reminded herself back then suddenly start playing in her mind.

 

"....I refused." Yuri make a decision without even think twice. Suga seem lost of words. He just staring at her straight.

"I won't do anything that against the school regulations.. I'm sorry." Yuri state her words.

 

"I won't become like dad."

"Ah.. Is that so..? Well, that's fine... " Suga finally voice out. Yuri was surprised to see him respond like that

"Did he..give up?"

"...But, I..." Suga continued his words. Yuri curious about what he's gonna said later

"But..." It seems like Suga take something from his trousers pocket.

"What will your beloved teachers think when they see this?" Suga literally showed Yuri the video that he shoot without her realize earlier.

"w- what?! y- you recorded it??" Yuri was so done.

"If they knew that the school's top student used the drama club room without permission and even strummed guitar ..they'll definitely disappointing." Suga literally threaten her with that video.

"!!!!! No way...!" Just by thinking how her teacher will react, make her more afraid.

 

"..well, I'm not that evil.." he continued. Yuri glare at him.

" If you join the band, I'll delete the video immediately." Suga make a give & take condition to her.

 

"Are you threatening me..?" Yuri braven herself to talk back to him.

"Stupid.. It's called black-mailing. So, did you make decision yet?" Yuri look at him with disbelief look in her face. 

 

"Th- This person is inhuman!"

"But..the one at fault here is me..AHHHHHHH!!!!!" Yuri so regret with her decision to strum the guitar earlier.

 

"so, what is your decision?" Suga still patiently wait for her reply.

Yuri put her head down as she agreed to join him . "I- I'll do it.."

 

"ahh.. I'm sorry,dad..I'm a bad girl"

---------------------------------------------------------------

Both of them heading at the school rooftop 

Yuri's POV

There is another member of his band, Kim SeokJin or known as Jin. 

I need to introduce myself.

"Hi..I'm from class 9, Kwon Yuri." 

"Ooohh..I'm Suga's friend from class 2, Kim SeokJin. Nice to meet you!^^" he greeted me nicely.

I'm so surprised seeing how friendly he is. Definitely opposite of him.. (Suga)

"It's nice to have met you too.."  I reply nicely.

"I play the drums. ^^"

What a cheerful person he is... though he has a lot of piercings . 

I happen to stare at him unconsciously. He looks so innocent.

 

"..and this is it for the band." Suga finally talk while handing me some piece of paper that contain list of song that what we will perform.

 

Ah.. this is originally by the band that I like.

" If you don't like it, I'll change" 

"No. It's fine." I replied.

 

"So, right now, we're in the middle of *kopiban event (*copying song by some bands) . For the time being , practice alone..And let's meet at the studio in a week." Suga explained the schedule to me.

"Okay~" Jin answered cheerfully as always while I'm here so shocked by how busy it is..

 

"-um..As I thought.. a...band is.." I so unsure whether I, myself can do this right or not. By thinking that the event will be disaster because of my failure, I'm so afraid.

"It's alright..If something happens, I'll take full responsibility for it." 

Suga's sudden kind words somehow sound kinda fishy for me. Epecially when it's come from the one who forced me into this.

 

* ding dong..* the school chamber already ringing

 

"Ah.. I got to go.Well, see u later." Jin bid goodbye with us as he's from different class than me and Suga.

 

As soon as Jin's go, we both also hurriedly walk to the classroom. 

 

Before enter the class, Suga left a heavy sigh. 

"Next is history class , huh?? How troublesome.."

I can't understand why he seems to hate it too much.

"Um..Why are you doing something that's against the rules? " This question just smoothly come out from my mouth

 

He as always with his straight face replied to me

"...asking why..Because I WANT TO DO IT..? No one like those rules tbh."

 

That's not a reason tho.. He's really something.

 

"..Then, what would you do if you couldn't do what you wanted? "

His sudden question really struck me.

 

"Eh..?" That's all come out from my mouth upon heard to his question.

 

"You'll regret if you continue being like this, Yuri-shi~" 

 

..huh? ..HUHHH???! 

 

....I should be saying that..

 

If you only do what you want to do, won't you regret it..??

end of POV

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N: Sorry for delay =.='' HERE the continuation. Do leave a comment ^^ 
Will update another chapter after done.Thanks for reading