Chapter 1-Recruit her

Fall For You

"Your clumsiness is similar to appa's. Listen,Yuri-ah..this is a secret from eomma, but if you live diligently and honestly, you will not face any trouble in the future." 

"I understand,appa."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At home; she's about to go to school

"I'll obey school regulations. I decide to obey everything. I'll live righteously."  Yuri standing still at the living rooms with the looks of determination on her face. 

"Kwon Yuri..What are you doing?" her mother who from the first already watch her daughter's weird act can't stop herself from ask her a questions.

Upon hearing to her mom's question,she's facing her mom and greet her a good morning.

"Ah.. eomma, good morning^^"

Yuri's eomma approaching her precious daughter while touching her daughter's braided hair.

"As usual,your braids are amazing. How about cutting your hair? Or at least make yourself look cuter by trying a different style." she give an advice.

"It's impossible,eomma. I have a naturally curly hair and if I leave it alone,it will look like a perm. Perms are not allowed in school." Yuri with her non-stop followed the rules answer.

"Then,would not it better to get a straight perm?" her mother still try to convince Yuri,but she's still give a same answer seriously.

"A straight perm is still a perm." With that, her eomma didn't bother to convince her righteous daughter again by seeing how she so determined with whatever she said.

"Then, I'll be leaving." Yuri said to her mom.

"Okay"

-----------------------------------------------------

On the way to her school

"It seems that he was very mischievious as a student. He didn't study and always broke the school regulations and rules to the extent that he actually stealing a bike. He spent his school life that way and yet still aimed to be a professional musician. But, as his dream was crushed he went through terrible hardships because he had nothing , not even academic bakground.. Or so it seems.. " 

As she takes every step forward,she started to remember the story that his father always told her during she still small.

"When appa stil alive, he told me clearly.."

Yuri's appa: "Listen Yuri-ah..This is secret from eomma..but,support your own decision. Study properly, get into a good university, and settle down with a stable job. If you live diligently and honestly  you won't face any troube in the future. Because if you do, you will also trouble eomma and appa. "

Day after day he taught me many things. And at the end he would always say  " Don't become like appa." and laugh jokingly.

"Because I'm still young that time, I bluntly said I won't become like him. Appa must feel bit sad with my own answer."

"Anyway,it's alright . Appa,don't worry. I'm living diligently. I'm even aiming to be a government worker." Somehow her eyes sparkles with her own aim.

Yuri already remain sitted on her set in the class. Then, her homeroom teacher enter the class.

"Okay,class. I will return your test now. And I'll be calling your names in order,so come and get them." Mr. Kim said in front of the class.

 

Name started being called;
"Kim Namjoon.."

"Yes.."

"Kim Taehyung.."

"Yes.."

"Park Jimin.."

"Yes.."

"Kwon Yuri.." Upon hearing her name being called, she stand from her seat and come approach her teacher infront of the class to get her test paper.

"You received another perfect score. Keep up the good work." Mr Kim praised Yuri for her excellent result. 

"Yes. Thanks ^^" Yuri smiled happily.

"I was praised!" Yuri humming happily .

"And.."

"Min Yoon Gi.."

"Wake up.." Mr Kim tap Yoon Gi's  ( he's known as Suga) head with his test paper. Yuri who's about to go back to her seat, look back as she heard the teacher told him to wake from his nap. (P/s: If it in real life and not in this fanfic..I think whoever woke her up may ended up be like Jimin or be like J-hope who's getting cursed by him x'D)

With the teachers effort, the half awake Suga received the test paper successfully.

"This person is the complete opposite."

"He's Min Yoon Gi,a classmate. I heard people called him Suga. I don't know where the relations between Suga n his real name tho. We don't talk to each other and he's always sleeping." 

"Ah! he's just went back to sleep." Yuri talk half whispering at her seat as her eyes can't drift away from looking at him.

"I wonder why does he even come to school?"


"Ah yeah.. It's not like I'm always look at him. It's just that his seat happened to be right infront of the board...Well, it's not my business so it doesn't matter."

 

-------------------------------------------------------

School hallway

Yuri just happen to there,where suddenly her name being called by someone. It happened to be Goo Hara.

"Yuri!" 

"hmmm??"

"Perfect timing! Can you help me with something?" Hara asked with a voice tone half pleaded to Yuri.

"Sure!" Yuri kindly accepting her request.

"Thanks! " Hara then bring Yuri along to his club's room.

 

a few minutes later

"Then,sorry..but can you help move some things to the drama's club room? It's too much for just one person." Hara say sorry due to the room conditions that was messy with many things.

"Roger that!" Yuri excitedly answered.

But then, her eyes caught up to the guitar that stand beside the walls. She approaching it as she was amazed to look at such cool looking guitar.

"...say..is it alright for this to be left here? It looks expensive" Yuri ask out of her curiosity.

"Hmm? Isn't it alright? Someone from the drama club brought it to school. That guitar." Hara answered her. But she's too focus and awe that she kept staring at the guitar.

"So,Yuri.. you know quite  a lot about guitars, huh?" Hara with her sudden question that strike to Yuri.

"EEHHH.. Not at all.."She'a panickly denied. Then in other to not that obvious to hara, she quickly changed the topic.

"For now let bring it up.." Yuri hold the guitar and quickly step outside heading to the drama club a being told by Hara earlier.

"I'm counting on you." 

 

 

"That was dangerous."

 

-------------------------------------------

 

.(A/N: it's short..Sorry for delay When I start my sem break I'll continue.)