Oh I'm So Curious, Yeah

2min drabbles

Minho was tired. But at least this was one of the last times they would have to perform Sherlock, one of their most challenging dances yet. It should've gone of with a hitch but during the middle of it, he felt something cup his . And there was only one person who could reach it and only one person who would be stupid brash enough to do something like that in front of fans: Taemin. There was no way for him to react without anyone noticing, so he did the only thing he could, slap his hands away when they stood.

But the smile on his face gave away anything happening and effectively ruined the serious mood of the song. The rest of the performance, he could only think of the little who decided to do that. As the song ended and they left the stage after thanking their fans, Minho cornered Taemin.

"What's up hyung?" Taemin was brave enough to have an innocent smile on his face, like he wasn't 100% guilty of grabbing his . "Oh no. No no. Don't you dare 'hyung' me. Why did you do that?" Minho managed to sound somewhat pissed off and he was glad for it, but Taemin didn't seem fazed. Just as he was about to speak again, Minho cut him off. "Don't even try to act like you don't know what you did." He growled in warning. Taemin looked a little abashed before there was a smirk on his face as he motioned for the older to move closer. Giving in to this whim, Minho leaned in as Taemin leaned closer to his ear. "Oh I'm so curious, yeah, about how that would feel." And with that, he walked away and attached himself to Kibum's side, pretending he didn't leave the older red faced and flustered, spluttering like a fool.


AN: YOU LISTEN TO THE CHORUS OF SHERLOCK AND TELL ME YOU CAN'T IMAGINE TAEMIN'S LYRICS INSTEAD.