Baby It's Cold Outside

2min drabbles

"It's cold~" Taemin whined for what seemed to be the twentieth time that day and much to the annoyance of Kibum. Despite how much he cared for Taemin, sometimes the boy would purposely not listen just to spite him, only to regret not doing so when they were out of the dorm and on their way to the schedule. "Well maybe you should've listened to me instead of being a brat today." Kibum hissed underneath his breath, somehow still maintaining his smile for the cameras. They had just come back from touring in Japan and Taemin hadn't exactly remembered how cold Seoul could get.

Content to just hang in back of their group and grumble, Taemin wasn't expecting to feel something warm being wrapped around his neck. He could see the familiar grey checkered pattern and looked up to see Minho smiling at him. "You can use this for awhile." Minho simply said before falling into step beside him. "Thank you hyung.." Taemin mumbled into the fabric, feeling warmer for an entirely different reason. There was a smile on Minho's face as he linked their fingers together. "My fingers are cold." He simply said as he shrugged, but Taemin couldn't find it in him to let his hand go.