Be Careful What You Wish For

1-800-Phone-A-Friend


‘Aahhh-ahh…. Why did all of this have to happen to me! A real live demon… following me around..in my room… discussing my life! Why me??!! Why me… I’m a good person’ Sighing, Sehun complained loudly, curling upto the wall to prod his shadow with a dainty little finger. ‘I do a good deed every day – well, at least one a week, I’m sure, and I say my prayers every single night-‘

‘…asjhdk!!!!!!!’ Snuffling up from where he’d been and groaning to himself at the other end of the room about how awful Sehun was, Tao latched quickly onto the added grievance - how unspeakable his ‘cursing’ was [‘stupid human!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Talking about… p-ing!! And right after using the.. the.. ‘g’ word!!!!!!!!!! AGAIN!! When I’m the one who’s shocked and…and traumatised!!!!!!!!!’]

‘..Why the  are you ‘traumatised’!!!!!!!?????????????? Just coz I’m a !!!!!??????’

‘AAHHH!!!!! You-you-you!!! You said it!!!!!!!’

‘It’s not a big deal!! Stop making such a …a..hoopla about it!!! You’re just exaggerating!!’

‘………hoola?’

‘Shuttup!!! C’mere!!’

‘No way. Noway. No. in. Wa-’

‘You ! it’s not an…infectious… catching disease!!!!! Get your over here!!’

‘Ya-Haaa!!!! It is too, do you know how many diseases can be transmitted by… by…..whatyouhave!?? That’s why they’re called VTDs!!!!’

‘………… ………………………………………. …………………. Okay, so… humans don’t have…er… such things as ‘ally transmitted diseases’…..’

 

‘……… ………………… ….

…………….. Fine!!! Fine!! But if I – ‘

 

‘Hhmmrpphhh.’ Puffing out a breath of air that he turned halfway through into a raspberry, Sehun grabbed hold of his collar, hauling him onto the bed and into his lap. ‘You’re not gonna… get the… ity virus!!’

‘Wffmnn wmdnnm.. wfhuhff…’ wiggling about, Tao stretched his neck out to let him snuffle and nuzzle it more. ‘If you say so… if you’re..sure….’

‘Yes!!!!!!!!! Honestly… how stupid are demons~’

‘……you’re smiling!!!!’ In panic, Tao, who’d cracked his eyes to peep up at him, almost leapt right out of his arms. ‘You were kiddin’!!

‘I am not, you really won’t catch… ity, okay, nothing’s…. nothing’s gonna…grow back or….whatever crazy….ness, okay!! God-  ……. ah…sorry – no!! Tao!! I didn’t say the..’g’ word, I didn’t say it I didn’t say it!! Christ- ah!!!! ........ Crap.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

‘Well, like I said my demon, it’s really not a big deal over here…loads of people are s – look…erm.. everyone..like-‘

‘ Like..say…Jongin~~’

‘…no, not..Jongin, the , he totally did it -

‘Ahahahaha! So you know already!!I told you so, Sehunnah – he’s with that scary kemistery guy~’

‘He is not – with his girlfriendTao!! C’mon!!’

‘…I dunno why you keep insisting they aren’t.

‘I dunno why you keep insisting they are!!’

‘Coz I saw them in the volleyball shed – ya know… together – doing that thing you have never …like seriously, never done…..?’

‘For crying out loud, are you ever gonna get over this! It’s seriously getting old now!! N how come you know all the sports stuff, like ‘volleyball’, but can’t get a simple word like ‘chemistry’…And more importantly, they did not!!!’

 

‘Oh, I’m gonna get on the basketball and soccer teams!

And they totally did, I’ve seen everyone in your school doing it~~ Don't I always tell you I see really interesting things when I go exploring and stupid Hunhun sits in  class ~ but you just go all, yeah yeah sure sure~~ Boooo! Now who's the one who knows more, the idiot who was studying, or me, who can tell you all about the   three seniors on the roof, or the lunch lady and that weird junior with the greasy hair n big – ah! But yours is better, of course; or the two hot girls from the next class in the bio lab. during lunch, or the nice chemistry teacher and the music teacher on that huge pianow between classes, or your other two friends in the library – ya know, behind the last row with the big dusty books - ’

 

‘….you wanna join the bball and soccer teams?’

‘Yup!’

‘At….my…school?’

‘…yeah~’

‘At the school which you attend ..invisible?’

‘…yeah!! Think what a huge advantage I’d be for the team, I’d be-’

‘WHAT TWO FRIENDS!!!!??????????’

‘…………… ……… huh?’

‘IN THE LIBRARARY!!!! WHICH FRIENDS LIBRY –  … I can’t even –‘

The ones who do it in the library? Huuhh… I’d have thought you’d be more interested in the girls in the lab, c’mon, one of them has really big, really biiig, bouncy – ‘

‘TAO!!!!!’

‘Yeah, okay okay, your friends in the library? The tall one and the short one~~’

‘………………… …………………………… ……………………..okay. Tao - dammit this is where a full name would’ve come in handy – ‘

‘Oh, Huang Zitao.’

‘………………… …………………….. your full name – the entirety of your name.. your.. actual name…is Huang Zitao?????’

‘…yeah?’

 

‘bu- bu bu… but that’s so normal!!!’

 

‘…………….. …………………. Well…I’m a normal guy~’

 

‘………………

………………………………

…………………………

……………. …………….. SO, Huang Zitao, if that is really your name which I don’t believe for a moment, I mean in this in the nicest way possible, but you have GOT to stop that!!!!!!!!

‘What?’

‘That stuff!! About my friends!!!!!!! And the Jongin-Kyungsoo thing!!! You cannot just make up stuff like that about people, okay, it’s really really really wrong!!! And I know you’re a demon and all, but you just can’t – ‘

‘Hey, Sehun?’

‘What??!!!’

Thoughtfully, Tao pulled away from him to look straight into his face…his brows furrowing in concentration. ‘We’ve gotten really off topic here.’

‘……….. …………this is way more important than your stupid basketball team-‘

‘I was so not talking about that!!’

‘…huh? Your irrational phobia of everything..ya know, related to….. heave- wait, can I say that?’

‘Sehun!!!!!!!!! Your wish!!!!!!!!!!’

 

‘……Okay – you start on that thing One. More. Time, an’ Ima-‘

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

☲☲☲


 

Chuckling, Tao snapped his fist closed over the finger Sehun was waggling warningly at him. ‘Ehehe~~ but you’re the one who wished it~~’

‘…. ………. I have no idea why you’re even still going on about it! You bugged me forever, on and on and on and darth vader and on – and then I told you! So you should be more’n satisfied now, right. Ha! It’s like I granted your greatest bloody desire~~’

‘Ohoho~~ ah-no-no.. a-no no no no no~~~~’ Pulling right away from him, drawing himself up to his full height, Tao smirked arrogantly… A single fang slipped out ily to impinge on his swollen, glistening full lower lip while his tail undulated sinuously just inches from Sehun’s skin; his skin starting to radiate with a heat that seemed to coil in under his clothes. ‘It’s not about granting my greatest desire…. It’s about granting yours~~~

 

‘……………………………. ……………………… ……………………..

 

……………………………….. ……………………………………… ………………………………….

 

 

………………………………………

Get off my bed.’

 

‘Wha-a-at~~’

 

‘Get . Off. My. Bed.’

 

‘……. …….. …… wh-h-h-hy~~~’

 

‘…….. ………..NO!!!!!!!!! no nononono- adgdjajsdk – don’t – gettoff Tao, I’m ing serious – don’t – stop!!!!!!! Don’t even – DON’T YOU DARE TOUCH ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

 

‘Se~~Hun~~~ the reason I’m here is to grant your wish~~ so - You could say that the whole purpose of my very existence is to do ~~~ It~~ with yo- ehehe, to do you~~ _

Yrow-OOUUCHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’

Tears reflexively filling his eyes, Tao grabbed his nose with both hands, blinking up at Sehun – who had punched him hard enough in the face to send him crashing off the bed. ‘Wh – wphy dhid you dho dhat!!??????’

 

Coz you’re being a stupid erted giant erted creepy !!!!’

 

‘..oh yeah~~???!!!’ Slowly, Tao’s hands fell away from his face, to reveal a languorously blossoming leopard-like smile – which hadn’t even stretched all the way, before an arm snapped out – so fast, it was only a blur, a single spark of lightning that shot ripples through Sehun’s bone as Tao’s fingers encircled his ankle – and yanked him off the bed.

THUD!!!

OWWW!!’ Squishing his eyebrows together in outrage, Sehun frowned up at him – That ing HURT, you !! -  But the thought hadn’t even crystallized fully, before his voice croaked to a premature death. So smoothly, it was like a continuation of the same movement that had landed him on the hardwood, Tao slammed him all the way down, pressing him painfully into the floor…and proceeded to slam his own body over his.

Straddling him, gripping his torso so tight with his muscular thighs, Sehun’s ribs could feel his knees.

His fingers latched close, inexorable vices about his wrists, shoving each one more firmly against the ground…

His feet pressed against his calves, even his stupid feet so strong Sehun couldn’t possibly budge them – and Sehun would have been fine with that, he’d have been totally okay with Tao just holding him down, holding him prisoner - despite the gorgeous way the shadow of the bed fell over the demon’s features, blunting and drawing; the darkness draping itself so lovingly over his skin, so delicately against his flesh and luscious with shades he hadn’t ever seen before, deep deep purples and reds and violets, bronze and gold – yet somehow, not detracting in the slightest from the abyssal black nothingness – Sehun would have been fine if that was all… but it wasn’t.

Even as he fought to ignore the feel of Tao above him, his warmth, the weight of his body, his flesh touching and moulding and possessively imprinting against his own; or of his stupid dumb tail that crept up to slip under his shirt, sensuously over the delicate skin of his chest, he couldn’t help being aware of something else – the hard, pounding thrum that was vibrating through the demon, the…the monster, above him – a hunger so much more potent than the time he’d actually attacked him a week ago; a starving, ravenous, gluttonous hunger, a desire so strong it was sending ripples of invisible fire off him, circles radiating out to melt into Sehun – sinking deeper and deeper into him each time.. the greedy, rapacious scarlet flowing through his eyes… bottomless… Just looking into them felt like he was drowning, floating away so he couldn’t even feel the bedroom floor under himself anymore – just the silken, maddeningly alluring iness of the boy holding him…. –

Groaning heavily, Sehun his hands up, driven by exasperation to a contraction somehow strong enough to shake Tao  - at least long enough to free a leg; then quickly using the momentum from his startled jerk to push him right over, wrestling him onto the ground to pin him down – straddling him and bending over him, as Tao obligingly wiggled to shift him more comfortably down his hips, grinning up at him like a particularly famished wolf at a remarkably juicy steak that had decided to skip into his mouth of its own accord.

Angrily, he shoved him down harder, banging his shoulders into the floor – it was so infuriating, the way he was..

just..

Just… so… okay with it – being like this, even being held down by Sehun like this wasn’t anything.. other than a ing treat to him!!! Stupid IDIOT!!! Like he thought he was still the one..just… dictating everything!!!!!!! Growling, Sehun tightened his legs about him, trying to reproduce the effect Tao had had on him – as hard as he could, he dug his knees in and his fingers into his hair to yank at it, snapping Tao’s chin jerkily into a viciously acute angle. Involuntarily, Tao gasped [at the sudden ruthlessness on the part of his human; more in surprise than any actual pain], yet the sound of that little burst of air swelled and swelled through Sehun in a spiralling waterfall of satisfaction and desire, twisting his lips into a smug smirk; smouldering in his belly and making him shiver as he bent down further..

Cinching his fingers closer about the demon’s jaw, he clenched them into his hair so taut he had the demon gasping again – and this time, sure enough, from the pain – as he closed the distance between their lips. The fire that roared through him at the trace of surprised..respect he’d glimpsed in the spectre’s eyes added a strangely titillating thrill to the shock of pleasure as their lips pressed together… as their tongues slithered past parted breaths, a primal, instinctual roar; triumphantly possessive, brutally victorious, it clawed through his insides in a tumult of passion and desire as Tao tilted his head up to Sehun in silent offering, following his lead…

this.. ohhgod fucck this felt so good!!!!!!!!

Each time Tao moved under him, shifting their weights, their bodies, sending bolts of pure electricity through his hips…

Each wiggling as his tail slipped about Sehun, growing so long it was coiling about his ankles and wrists, doubling back and forth to wind sensuously about his torso before the end – squirming itself into unbelievably y pressures, glided into his pants…

Each little frisson of velvety pleasure as his fingers somehow slipped free of Sehun’s hold to grasp his hands and guide them, tingling and sparking, under his shirt - It was so coaxingly insistent, the way Tao forced his palms down the unbearable heat of his flesh, as if pleading with Sehun to..to touch him more… arching his back as Sehun pulled his lips away, only to latch onto a bronze mouthful of skin, running his tongue along the now bulging cords of his neck, while the demon snuffled and waffled, simultaneously trying to push him off and pull him even closer, all the while ..purring in full throated pleasure

… oh…