SUGAMON

SUGAMON ()

Kim Namjoon lay down on his bed and trying to sleep, but he just can’t forget about his group member Yoongi. Yoongi on the other hand is laying on his bed and sleeping in a beautiful way. Namjoon stands up from his bed and open the door to his room, looking out on the hallway. He sinks nervous as he doesn’t know what to do, because he just can’t sleep. He looks down, but then breathes hard and leaves his room. 

He opens the door to Yoongi’s room and looks inside. A smile spread on his lips as he sees him, then walking inside. He closes the door behind him and walking to the bed. Suddenly Yoongi begin to move, looking upon his hyung. “Rap Monster, what’s you doing?” Yoongi asks with a smile, even his eyes are still somehow closed. He opens his eyes some more, then sits up. “I am sorry I woke you up, but would you mind me sleeping in here?” He asks and smiles a bit, or at least try to. 

Yoongi looks upon him, but then nods. He moves a bit so his hyung can lay down to sleep beside him. Namjoon lay down beside him and smiles gently. “Thank you”. As Yoongi close his eyes to sleep again, Namjoon just can’t help it, but lean closer to him. He let his left arm hold around Yoongi’s stomach. Yoongi looks at his hyung “What are you doing?” Yoongi asks, but Namjoon just lean closer. 

He doesn’t even blush, but of course making Yoongi blush. Yoongi move away a bit, but Namjoon force him closer. “Keep calm Yoongi, just relax beside me” he says and nuzzle his hair. “Hyung, stop” Yoongi tries to say, but let his hyung touch his neck. “What…” He tries to speak, but can’t as Namjoon pull him closer. “Don’t you know what I want to do with you?” Namjoon asks as he push his hips closer to Yoongi. “But… Namjoon, I… I can’t… I haven’t tried it before” he says and Namjoon just smiles “I will teach you”. 

Namjoon push his finger inside Yoongi’s mouth and let him it, but instead Yoongi try to move his head away and try to push his finger out with his tongue. Namjoon remove his hand and let it touch Yoongi’s stomach in a gently way. “Just relax honey” Namjoon says and move a bit closer. “Don’t be scared” he explains, with a smile. 

He force his hand down in Yoongi’s boxers and grab his . “Suga, you are so nice and sweet you know” he says with a lovely smile. “Please don’t hyung” Yoongi moans a bit, but feel his getting harder. “Ohh god, no” Yoongi speaks as he tries to push Namjoon’s hand away. Namjoon move fast over Yoongi and push his body down in to the bed. “No” Yoongi says as he push on Namjoon’s shoulders. “Please don’t do it hyung, please don’t do it, it isn’t right. We got a comeback soon and… I don’t want to start our comeback like this, please… Don’t do it. Just lay down again and lets forget it please” Yoongi tries, but Namjoon lean down and kiss his lips. “You are so sweet when you are scared my love. Come on have some fun with me please. I will take care of you and we can have a relationship together. Our fans will enjoy it, don’t you think?” he asks with a smile. “Maybe, but Sugamon is just our ship-name. It doesn’t mean it has to be real, I am being shipped with everyone in BTS, but that doesn’t mean I want a relationship with everyone of my members” Yoongi explains. “Come on Suga, kiss me” Namjoon says and lean closer, but kiss him hard. 

Yoongi move around and try to push him again, but then hold around Namjoon’s neck. He begin to kiss him back, letting his hyung kiss him down his body. Namjoon grab Yoongi’s legs and push his legs up. He push his bugle into Yoongi’s , letting his feel the pressure. “You like it?” Namjoon asks, but keep kissing him. 

Yoongi doesn’t answer, but let his hand slide down in his hyung’s boxers and grab his , moving his hand. Namjoon isn’t saying anything, but just enjoying the feeling. Then Namjoon pull down his boxers and show his to Yoongi. Yoongi doesn’t say anything, but then smiles a bit. He move his legs up, then Namjoon pull down his boxers and throw them on the ground. He use his finger to push on Yoongi’s hole, making him moan a bit. 

He then grab his legs and pull him closer. “Damn your hot” he says and kiss Yoongi’s neck. “Thank you” Yoongi says and smiles a bit. “I am okay with it Rap Monster”. Namjoon nods and then give himself a , spit down on Yoongi’s hole. He lean down and work Yoongi’s hole with his tongue. Yoongi moans, but let his hyung do the work. He bite his lip and smiles big. Then Namjoon move away and let Yoongi use his tongue to stimulate his . “Ohh damn” Namjoong says in a lovely way and touches Yoongi’s hair. 

They kiss each other and Yoongi turn around to show his hyung his hole. Then he lay down on his stomach, but push his up to make some space for his hyung. Namjoon use his finger again, but then slowly pushes his inside. 

Yoongi makes some pain noises and press his eyes together. Namjoon pull a bit out and let Yoongi get use to his size. He massage his body in a lovely way and nuzzle his hair. He lean down and kisses Yoongi’s cheek. Yoongi smiles, letting his hyung try again. Namjoon keep pushing in a hard way, only because Yoongi is so tight. Yoongi make a loud pain noise, making Namjoon stop again. “Sorry” he says and his right hand hold Yoongi’s. “You okay?” he asks and Yoongi nods. “I am sorry” he says, but Yoongi shake his head. “It’s okay” Yoongi says in a lovely way. “Just… Just try again” Yoongi says. Namjoon try to push again and this time he get all his length inside, making Yoongi make some noises again. 

Namjoon stay inside and doesn’t move in some minutes before trying to stimulate Yoongi with his length. This time Namjoon can’t help, but in silence. He lean closer to Yoongi’s back, letting his stomach touch Yoongi’s back. “Does it still hurt?” Namjoon asks, still moving slowly. “Yeah… A… A bit” he says with a small smile, looking upon his hyung over his shoulder. “But… Just keep moving… S… Slowly okay” Yoongi says and Namjoon nods. “I will” he says and keep kissing his shoulders more then once. Maybe after thirty times before he stop. Yoongi giggles and looks upon him again, but then close his eyes. 

Suddenly he moan loud and Namjoon smiles, letting his left hand touch Yoongi’s back. “Rap Monster… F… faster” Yoongi says and this time Namjoon doesn’t do what he say, before Yoongi repeat himself. Of course he is scared to hurt him, but then speed up. Yoongi begin to moan down in the pillow and trying to say something. 

Namjoon can guess that Yoongi try to say that it feels good, which gets Namjoon a great feeling. “You like it?” Namjoon asks just to be sure, but make some moans himself. Yoongi moans and can’t mostly answer. “yeah it’s amazing” he moans and then lean up, to let the back of his head touch Namjoon’s shoulder. “Hyung… I… I am so… Sorry I… I am not… U…Use to this… I… I am coming soon” Yoongi moans and Namjoon lift him up on his knees and hands. 

Then he move him around and let his legs hold around Namjoon’s hips. Yoongi’s arms hold tight around Namjoon’s neck and push him closer. Laying like this making him moan louder, but he try to hide it so no one will hear them. In some way Namjoon doesn’t mind if anyone would know because he wants Yoongi to be his. He doesn’t know why, but this boy… He want him to be his own. Only his Suga and no other’s.

 They both moan loud and Namjoon push hard as he inside Yoongi. Yoongi himself, of course on his stomach. They kiss each other and Namjoon pull out slowly to not hurt him or course something else to follow with it. Yoongi make a little pain noise as Namjoon pull all the way out and bite his lip. Then he let Namjoon kiss him and pull him closer. “Thank you for letting my life mean something Suga” Namjoon says and lay down beside him. He stands up and take his own boxers and dry Yoongi’s off his stomach. “You don’t have to do that” Yoongi says with a smile. 

Then Namjoon lean over the bed to kiss him. “I am getting some new one, just a minute” he says and turn around. He open the door and sneak out. Yoongi laughs as he sees Namjoon’s vanish outside the door. Then Namjoon sneak back with some new boxers in his hand and close the door. He lay down again and let Yoongi’s head rest on his chest. “So maybe… Maybe you want to be my boyfriend or… Or not.. It’s okay if you don’t want to” Namjoon says shy. “It’s okay if you don’t want to”. Yoongi giggles and touch Namjoon’s abs. “I would love to” he says and lean closer. “On one purpose”. Namjoon looks down on Yoongi. “What?” Namjoon asks. “That you will lean me more of this” Yoongi explain and Namjoon smiles as he touch his boyfriend’s hair and neck. “I would love to”.

 

.............................................................................................................................................................................................

Thanks for readying

I have uploaded this fanfiction on my tumblr as well: http://awesome-kpopfashion.tumblr.com/page/6