The wedding~

A fairy tale from a so-not-happy life.

As I took my bath,I ran outside and saw umma's standing at the house's compound.

" Umma,why??" I asked her.

" Your brother,Minho..he didn't back home since last night.Yah,this boy..I'm so worried.."

At a corner,Jonghyun appa shouted to umma.

" Jagiya~don't worry..he used to be in the forest..he'll come back later.."

At the same time,Onew ran to the chicken coop happily.

" Aww~my chickens! are you feel good today??" he said to the chicken.

I followed him into the chicken coop and smiled at him.

He smiled back.

" Oppa,where's Minho oppa??"

He shrugged his shoulder.

" I don't know.I slept alone last night.He still don't back home??"

I nodded.

Suddenly..

" I'm home!!!"

Onew oppa yelled." Thats Minho!!!" He ran towards Minho who's walking with a big gunny sack.

Key umma held a broom and ran towards him too.

" Minho ! why you don't back home last night?where've you been?? You make me worried!!"

Key umma yelled as she started hit Minho oppa with the broom.At the same time,Jonghyun appa and me ran to them.

" Ouch~!Umma~!Umma! wait! let me explain!"

Umma stopped." What??"

Minho put the big gunny sack on the ground and took out a few of gold from it.

Four eyes stared at the gold in awesome.

"W-where did you got this??" Jonghyun appa asked in disbelief.

Minho oppa smiled and proudly said," I've been working at the aristocratic's house for the whole night.I did everything,from washed the floor till babysit their babies.."

He continued,"..so,I got this gold.." He touched Umma's shoulder and said," Umma,now,you can get married with Taemin~!"

Key umma squealed happily.

" Aww~!!yeobo!yeobo~!! Go to the headman's house now! tell him that our daughter will going to get married!!"

Jonghyun appa ran to Soo Man ahjushi's house while shouting," Everyone!I'm going to get a son-in-law !! Wuhuuu~!!"

"..and you, you,sit in the house quietly,arasso?" Key umma continued.

" Onew,come with me,we'll go to the market.I want to buy a lot of things for the marriage..first,I'll get a perfest dress for her,then a good hair accecories..I want  you to be very beautiful ~!!.and we must buy something to decorate our house,too~blablabla~~"

She's nagging non-stop as she and Onew walked to the market,leaving me and Minho oppa at the house's compound.

Yay~!I'll be married soon~!! I can be with Taemin everyday~!

Minho elbowed me," You like it,don't you??"

*blushing,facepalming and ran into the house shyly*

Minho let out a laugh."Everyone is happy now.."

 

______________________________________

I'm sorry for this boring short chapter~will try to update AS SOON AS I CAN~!!