Chapter 1

Cash Me Out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1;

 

 

 

Taemin is 19 and he swears he has the most boring life in this universe.

 

He has the money to do anything he wishes for, yet he can't because he's forbidden to leave this house, only if a handful of annoying bodyguard follow every of his steps. It's been this way since someone- really who knows?- tried to kidnap him but failed eventually. Taemin sometimes wishes to get back that time and he wouldn't even try to run away from his handsome kidnapper. It's been two long years since that and he thinks he's the living example that fairytales are not groundless. Since he's living exactly like Rapunzel.

 

Expect his hair isn't growing out to be meters long and his mother is a really sweet thing after all.

 

He's curious what life will get to him in the future.

 

(And guess what?

 

It's a new love.

 

Precisely, a love with Choi Minho, self-titled gold-digger and bigheaded criminal genius.)

 

 

*

 

 

They meet in a sort of simple way. They bump into each other.

 

Yet, it can't be called too basic way to meet since it's a bit more complicated. The whole incident took a month worth of arrangement on Minho's side but Taemin isn't the one he wants to meet this night. It's the priceless jewelry the boy's family owns. Truth to be told, he wouldn't try to steal something precious twice from the same family but he's running low nowadays and he's desperate. And since he can't steal the same as before because the Lees put him on guards and no one can come near to him, he chooses the second best option.

 

It was kind of surprisingly easy to get into the house. Just like before. He simply pretended like he was one of the new staff no one ever heard of coming. He just needed to act confident and there were no questions. This went on for two weeks until everyone was used to him and trusted him to be alone- what leaded for this day.

 

The end of his grandiose plan which excellently shows his smartness, he thinks.

 

The funny thing is, he accidentally meets the Lees right before he would've entered into the room where the jewelry is locked in. He should know it's a bad omen but he continues his plan. Minho tries to act cool but he can't help but break into sweats. If one of them stops him saying he's familiar, it's the end. He'll be locked in a prison for his lifetime, that's a fact. He bows deeply, praying that they won't see his face. He watches them walk in front of him and he lets out a shaky breathe. Surprisingly, none of them recognized him. Mrs. Lee even gives him a warm smile- what a lovely woman, he almost feels bad for rob her out.

 

They don't really learn from their mistakes, right?

 

As the pair moves out of the picture, Minho looks around once again. The corridor is clear, no one wanders here. With a relieved grin plastered on his face, he sneaks into the room as quick as the light. The room is dim, the sunlight is blocked by heavy curtains. The black haired robber freezes as he hears loud footsteps outside the door stop in front of it. His heart stops as he lays his ear on the door to eavesdrop.

 

"Have you seen Taemin?" A man's voice grumped out, heavy with drowsiness.

 

"You fell asleep again? Jinki, they will kick you out if you continue like this." A lighter, melodic voice said disapprovingly.

 

"It's not my fault their kid can't sit on his own for more than a second." The Jinki guy sighs and leans on the door, causing a mini heart attack for Minho. "Anyway, he couldn't sneak out of the house, I just have to search for him."

 

"Well, good luck on finding him."

 

"Hey, where are you going? Help me! Don't be angry at me Luna!" The man shouts after the woman and both of the walk away making Minho sigh with relief. He knows Jinki- the man works for the Lees since ages- and he knows how Jinki's punch feels like and honestly, the last thing he wants to get his face rearranged. He rather chooses going into prison. Shiver runs down on his spine remembering the ugly black eye he got for stealing the precious little boy.

 

He eavesdrops for another moment but he can't hear anything so he turns around and tries to search for the jewelry. It can be hidden away pretty well since its' worth is more than Minho can imagine. Sometimes, he's amazed by the wealth of the Lees.

 

"Where is it?" He whispers urgently as he roams through one of the commodes. It's extra hard in this darkness but he has no courage to pulling the curtains aside or turn the lights on. He's a bit afraid the someone might see the lightness coming from the room and Jinki with his guard of loyal dogs will beat the out of him. It's not something he wishes for.

 

Minho moves on to another shelf and blindly searches for it. He in air as his fingertips meet with a velvety box. He grips on it and pulls out of its' place. He rushes to the windows and pulls the curtains a bit apart to have a good look on the items in the box.

 

His heart beating in his throat, he opens the box covered with red velvet and the light beams on the diamond necklace.

 

It's too good to be true.

 

A smug smile appears on his face and he can't tear his gaze away from the brilliant jewelry. He runs his fingers on the necklace- it's truly beautiful. Gold hugs seven pieces of diamonds- and not just little ones. They are ing huge.

 

"Finally, I can buy that seaside house." Minho whispers in an arrogant tone as he leans on the curtain covered window. Okay, maybe he wasn't living to day after day and this whole Robbing Out the Lees: Part Two plan wasn't really necessary but he wished for the house since a while now. "Maybe I should buy an Alfa Romeo too."

 

"You definitely should. Those are trustful cars." A cheerful voice says and Minho's breath hitches. He scans the room for the source of the voice and soon he finds it. He bites on his lips as the realization hits him.

 

Someone is in the room and he has no place to hide.

 

Or run.

 

He's damned.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter