Titles and Summary

An Infinite Christmas - One shot Compilation

 

CONNECT THE DOTS

Characters : Hoya, Kairi (OC)

Summary : Kairi is forced to take over a small village pasta-café, the only thing she has inherited from her father’s will. She herself is not sure of her skills and though her father’s employees are ready to help, Kairi cannot help but feel that this new responsibility would take her nowhere in life. On the other hand is Hoya, a young idol who is strictly restricted to a diet that includes daily intake of pasta, a dish he finds boring and bland.

Sometimes the most insignificant choices in life are the ones we were meant to take. Sometimes, it’s all about connecting the dots. 

 

THE PERFECT STRANGER

Characters : Woohyun, Saya (OC)

Summary : Woohyun is not ready for marriage. He jumped into the decision on a misunderstanding and now all he has is a dead end. Saya is a personal shopper by profession but a deadly prankster by character, who relies on her beauty and spontaneity to get away with nasty jokes. While passing by a beautiful wedding scenery, Saya comes up with a dangerous joke. Standing at the wedding altar is Woohyun, waiting for a Christmas miracle to take place...

 

SHOE-STORE GUY (based on a true incident)

Characters : L, Sora (OC)

Summary : Unemotional. Too realistic. Critical. These are the words that Sora's friends jokingly use to describe her in all honesty. Sora is happy that her walls have remained concrete, that no one has dared to play with her. But everyday she finds herself losing her true personality and worries that she would never find anyone who she could talk to without her defenses up. 

Until she enters the shoe-store.

Read on to find how small encounters can be painfully beautiful and also, worth letting go of. 

 

DOES IT REALLY MATTER?

Characters : Sungjong, Gena (OC)

Summary : Though a hard-boiled, pro-choice feminist, Gena feels ashamed for having a crush on the dance society's star - Lee Sungjong. He's a man alright but his face is prettier than a girl, his soft voice makes many squeal at how adorable he is and despite being secretly in love with him since junior high school, Gena cannot muster the courage to accept as well as confess her feelings.

All changes on a Christmas Eve night when Lee Sungjong takes her by the arm and with a never before ferocity in his eyes, demands, "Does it really matter?"

 

RESPONSIBILITY

Characters : Sungyeol, Tara (OC)

Summary : Sungyeol is different from the others. The other bodyguards that is. Tara is the daughter of a powerful minister and has had many bodyguards attend to her tantrums and petty demands ("My americano!" "Carry my shopping bags!"). Sungyeol however reminds Tara that he has been appointed for only one reason - to watch over her. 

Read on to find out how minds are easy to read and hearts even easier to change. 

 

AN ECHO

Characters : Dongwoo, Amaya (OC)

Summary : Amaya is a ballerina who though has been dancing for the past thirteen years, finds herself losing hope in her passion. Is ballet even her passion? She's been chosen by a famous New York ballet company but cannot seem to find any happiness even though her loved ones celebrate. She loves dancing but something about the past few years has changed her. 

One Christmas afternoon, while woefully walking down the Shibuya crossing, Amaya hears a laughter that echoes across her the streets, into her ears, through her heart.... a laughter whose echo would last for longer than she can imagine...

 

FALLING (based on a true incident)

Characters : SungGyu, Hana (OC)

Summary : Hana belongs to a poor family and is constantly reminded of her mother's absence when she has to stay away from recreational activities to take care of her siblings and the household. A light shines upon the dull and dreary roof when a marriage proposition from the town's most privileged and respected family comes along and Hana, for some reason, finds herself going back to one moment in elementary school...