Two

Fake Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Time zone is .

Sehun often read that on his timeline. He rarely stayed there− as he spent most of his time staying on the direct message just to talk to his boo− but once he did, those words were the ones being on the top of his timeline. Back then, he used to mock those words. For him, it was just a matter of time arrangement, because although his boo and he lived so far away with a big gap of time zone (with his boo in Korea and him in Canada), they always found a time to talk to each other every day for two years.

But it seemed like the fate was playing with him and he got the karma back. For the last three months, his boo and he found it hard to have a little time together. Since he got his blog chosen as the most favourite blog of the year and being contracted by more brands, he found it harder and harder to find any time to just simply opening his phone. He always had his schedule started way too early and just had them done when it was late already, usually at ten. So, when he had the free time, the other line was most likely to be busy with his school.

Now Sehun did agree that time zone was . It was since he always enjoyed his boo’s presence yet no longer had it for such a long time.

Sehun knew that he must be crazy already. He fell for someone he never met on the internet, hard. He fell for someone whose face he did not know how, heck, he did not even know whether his boo was a girl or a boy. He meant sure thing his boo was a boy (he played as Seungri from BigBang) but God knows whether it was a he or she behind it. He indeed was crazy because he did not mind whoever it was behind his boo just because he loved him way too much. There was something different about his boo that he could not find in anyone else, he managed to bring him wave of happiness whenever they were together. That was why no matter how tired Sehun was, he would be able to feel much better once he talked to his boo. He also was feeling comfortable to his boo since Sehun could always be himself, that dork kind of guy who was really childish at times and not faking to be the other him he always showed in his real life, that cold and hard to approach kind of prince. With his boo, he did not need to keep his image− how he looked, how he acted, he was not being burdened to meet high expectations he always had. All he had to do was just loving his boo and loving him was the one that he loved to do.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter