One

Fake Reality
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy was busy finishing her homework when her phone suddenly flashed a notification from Twitter. The dim light of her room making her phone shone way too bright for her own liking. She was about to turn off her phone when she saw that it was her boyfriend who sent her the message.

 

Jiyong

Boo, are you sleeping now?

 

Hurriedly, she unlocked the code of her phone to reply the message. She was about to press the send button when another message came not so long after that.

 

Jiyong

If yes, good night and dream about me, about us, okay? You know I love you so much and sleep well, my pandababy <3

 

Suzy looked at the numbers on the corner of her phone screen which showed 22:50. A disappointment could be seen on her face. She really wanted to talk to her boyfriend, to him, but she knew that her boyfriend would start his day soon and that he would be way too busy to reply her message. Sighing a little, she turned off her phone and continued finishing her homework. 

 

When Suzy woke up on the next day, she felt terribly dizzy. It seemed as if her room was spinning and she had no energy to stand and leave her bed. She forced her self to stand though but it only resulted with her falling from the bed and making such a noise. It was such a luck that her parents were still at home and heard the noise so they could help her back to her bed.

 

Mrs. Bae put her hand on her daughter’s forehead and it felt so hot. By then her daughter started coughing. “I think that it’s better to stay at home instead, Suzy-ya. You’re burning for real and it will be dangerous for you to go out with this condition”

 

Suzy shook her head. She had a quiz that day and had to attend the meeting held by the student council, she was the chairman. Beside she had worked so hard last night doing her homework, there was no way that she would let her effort go waste.

 

“But, eomma! I really have important schedule for today. There is no way that I would skip all of them”

 

Mr. Bae sighed. “Suzy, you better listen to your mother. You need some rest today or else you need to go to the doctor once things get worse”

 

Suzy pouted at her father’s words. She hated to stay at the hospital although she had spent some of her life living there because of the asthma she had. Now that it had been awhile since her last stay there, there was no way she was willing to go back there. So at the end, she agreed to stay at home.

 

Suzy woke up for the second time when the clock showed 11:15 on its body. Her room was in complete silence so she assumed that her mother was outside and it was only her alone in the house.

 

She really hated that feeling, the feeling of being lonely. Although it was true that she was kind of get used to it ever since she was small  but it did not mean that she would like it no matter how many times had passed. At first, she wanted to text either Krystal or Sulli but later on deciding that it would not be a good idea. They must be busy with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter