Jongkey...broken?

sorrily ever after: a jongkey story

sorry sorry sorry for not updating

i've been concentrating a lot on my other story that i'm writing which is an apply fanfic which you should apply for ;D

love you all, patient readers!~

 

ps: please watch this jongkey video ( i did not make it but i think it's cute) ^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q29e_xtParw

----

*in the car, onew's pov*

 

 

i had a headache.

chloe's screaming and jamming button's on the phone and key's crying, i couldn't handle it. 

i, onew, was about to scream.

"JONGHYUN YOU BETTER GET YOUR BACK TO THE DORM RIGHT NOW." Chloe commanded in a tone that hurt my ears, into the cell. the mentioning of jonghyun made key shiver. i didn't hear jonghyun's mumbled response because chloe had slammed  the cell shut as soon as she had finished speaking. "AND YOU- KEY." she started as she turned to key.

"hmm." he responded, obviously not in the mood to talk.

"calm down, key, it's okay chloe will take care of it." she told him in a comforting tone. key's lame attempt at a smile seemed to convince chloe that he felt better.

but me, i knew way more. key wasn't feeling better at all, in fact he felt worse since chloe said she would take care of it, that meant there was something that had to be taken care of. i quickily scurried to the back of the limo that we had rented randomly for the night and pulled out my handy dandy cell. i clicked 4 on speed dial and sam's voice answered.

"howdy onew," sam said busily. sam = my personal assistant. 

"hi sam. have you heard of the jongkey fiasco?" i asked her before anybody could hear.

"nope. oh wait- if it has to do with the fact that jonghyun and that other girl are dating then yeah, i know..but if it's not...then im confused." she replied, still sounding distracted.

"oh well, apprently shin se kyung made jonghyun choose between her and key and he choose key and is possibly, well actually it's a rumor that i think chloe made up, he is thinking about abandoning the band just like he abandoned jongkey." i laughed at how ridiculious that sounded. i mean jonghyun quitting SHINee? not in a million years. but then again what if there was a possibility.

"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" sam bursted out in hysterics. "Jonghyun...*giggle* quitting SHINee? Onew you know Chloe exaggerates, don't listen to her. and as for the whole jongkey thing...well i dont actually know. i see the situation and i can even hear key's crying in the background. listen, i'll drive over to the dorm and we'll talk about ti there." she answered.

"wait-where are you?"

"hmmm? oh, nowhere, gotta go meet you there."  i was a little suspicious of where she was but i decided to let it go. after all, there were bigger things to deal with.

but then when we got to the dorm, i heard jonghyun whispering to himself beffore we busted in.

and it wasn't good.