the drive

sorrily ever after: a jongkey story

~please comment~

*jjong's pov*

The drive home was long as Se Kyung sat in her seat pouting. sorry sorry by super junior played lively in the background pumping the sterios, but no matter how many sorry's were said se kyung didn't seem to get it. out of stupidity i rambled and said, "i don't love him like i love you. i won't talk to him if it means that you'll talk to me." right after it came out of my mouth, i secretly slapped myself silly. 

"jonghyun, i'm not mad that your haning out with key-" she said softly. i exhaled in relief. "-i'm mad that he didn't know. i'm mad that nobody knows. are you ashamed of me?" she squeaked quietly. 

"what? no! i was just...i didn't know...the time wasn't right- i didn't want him there..." i rambled again, trying to get the words right. i thought before i said, but nothing came to mind.

"you never knew the perfect time to say it? i know you and key are close." she replied sympathetically. it was suprising how well she knew me, but not in a creeper-ish sort of way like how fans are ;D. that's why i loved her.

"that's exactly it." i drove into her driveway.

"i want you to choose. you can either have me or key." scolded a sour voice that came from se kyung.

"key wouldn't make me choose." i scowled half jokingly, half not.

"becuase he doesn't love you as much as i do." and with that she slammed the door, flipping her perfect hair. 

 

*onew's point of view*

"PHEW! THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE!" i screamed at key, poking him. He was sitting there still, and i laughed. I stole his chicken and he didn't try to stop me. that was a bad sign, then again the rest of SHINee didn't love chicken as much as me, so i ignored it. I didn't like being sad ^___^. 

"can we just leave?" key grumbled as i ripped a piece of chicken in my mouth. i stopped dead.

"Wah-dos ih loc lik!?" i spat. i was trying to say, what does it look like.

"it looks like-" key paused to whipe off some chicken spit that i had flung towards him "you are still eating your chicken." *dramatic key kind of sigh*. 

"that's right and you don't stop an onew from eating his chicken." i responded. he excused himself to go to the bathroom and chloe (she's key's personal assistant*) took key's spot.

"whatcha want, women?" i joked as chloe pushed her bangs away from her face.

"i know something that you don't!" she singsang. is singsang a word? well it should be. i, onew, declare singsang a word. and while were at it declaring things, i delcare today national give onew chicken day. just kidding, national give onew chicken day exisits EVERYDAY.

"i know you do. your chloe and that's what chloe's do. they know things that onew's dont." i replied before swallowing my whole glass of water. she looked disgusted and amused at the same time.

"anyways, i know something about jonghyun. i was kinda hacking through key's phone *chloe giggle* and i saw that there was a voice mail from jonghyun-" she started before i stopped her.

"stop right there chloe, i know where your going, i know the whole shabang, jonghyun has a girlfriend she was here you saw her!" i laughed. 

"no. that's not it. now stop inturupting me." she whacked me in a stern voice. i shuted up. before she could finish, key ran out of the  bathroom bursting with tears. 

 

 

----

 

*please read my other story and you'll understand.