spark

Love at Corn Stall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bom keep grinning after got the multi cook corn from seunghyun..today she wake up early to go the stall.. she also pick her best dress just for seunghyun..excatly she wore that dress to impress seunghyun and just to make sure she can beat that annoying kilo girl..just keep calm bom, so what's the problem if that girl flirting with seunghyun... you didn't have any relationship with him... she pout when she said and thinking about it...  aishhh...please... go away you bad thinking... now..l need a light make up and it's done..

 At the stall, seunghyun nervously wait for bom..he hope bom already forgave him..  he saw bom from far, and smile.. oh thanks god..she forgive me..she looks beautiful today...seunghyun said...

Seunghyun...haii..thanks for yesterday... it's tasty...I love the peace present .corn is my weaknesses.. hehehe seunghyun chuckle, you too cute bom..arraso,bom ahh.. next time if I done something wrong please tell me okay,don't just leave and burst out angry..it's made me sad and confuse..

Ommo,mianhne seunghyun, it's not your fault it's just me..sorry... bom pout cutely to seunghyun.... aigooo bom ah...please don't be too cute..it's make me want to pinch you cheek... bom smile shyly...thanks she said...

Bom,...  Leta close the stall today...seunghyun said suddenly... but, waeyooo bom asked... erm,let's spent time together think that's as a make up for the two day we fight.. let's go to the amusement park...

Ommo, i love amusem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter