Won't Let Him Escape

Something He Should Have Seen

    The sound of knocking on his door and the gentle sound of Hyuk’s voice pulled him from his dreams and HongBin lifted himself out of the warm bed to open his door. The cute puppy boy stood infront of his door with a nervous expression and slightly flushed cheeks. “Hyukkie?” he asked, rubbing his tired eyes and the boy twitched. He eyed the kid for a moment and then sighed and moved back to his bed, leaving the door open behind him. It was cold and he was still tired… he wondered if the younger boy was tired too. The kid was still frozen in the door frame so HongBin thought to ask. “Aren’t you cold? Come inside. Come here.” He noted and the kid followed, closing the door behind him. There was no light, just the gentle glow from the ceiling but both of them knew that the room was clean and the kid wouldn’t trip on his way over. It suddenly occurred to the older boy that they were alone in his room, the door was closed, and their rooms were sound proof. He’d been unbelievably happy about that since his room was next to Ravi’s but right now it gave him a sort of ominous feeling. He pressed his face into his pillow to suffocate the weirdness out of himself. No one else would be nervous or terrified to be alone with one of their band mates. He was so weird. He shouldn't be acting this way, especially not with Hyuk. He had never once lied when he said that he loved Hyuk most. He loved that kid way more than anyone else… and in a way that was not that of a brother or friend. He couldn’t ruin their friendship because he had once sided feelings. In order to better gather his feelings HongBin measured his breaths calmly and let his body relax.

    He was doing pretty well until he felt the weight at the corner of his bed, moving closer to him. He bit his lip as he felt his face flush. Thank god the lights were out. The younger boy crawled over to him and laid his weight across the mattress directly next to his hyung. HongBin assured himself that it was okay. They had been like this a lot. “Binnie hyung” the younger boy whispered, “can I sleep here with you?” Yep. He figured that’s what the younger boy was there for. “I was lonely and I missed you.”

    “You’re already here, get under the covers. It’s cold.”

    The younger boy obliged and soon his heat filled the area underneath the blankets and the older boy, once again, felt the exhaustion from travelling and from how little sleep he’d gotten while filming take hold. He was so tired that he didn’t even notice when the younger boy intertwined their fingers. He was completely asleep when Hyuk nuzzled into his body and settled in with a kiss on his jaw before mumbling “next time”. The younger boy came again the next night and once again his hyung let him in. He figured that since it went okay last time it’d be okay again… but this time he was not exhausted, he was fully awake. When the puppy of a maknae climbed under the sheets his warmth was nearly suffocating and when his toes brushed HongBin’s it sent chills up his spine. His mind was in chaos as he tried to ignore it. He held his breath as the younger boy pressed their knees together. The kid giggled softly before nuzzling into his chest and the older boy was surrounded by the sound of his heart pounding, the heat of the boy against him, and the scent… the sweet scent of it all. It was intoxicating, and the younger boy’s touch was alarmingly exciting. He begged his body to ignore it. He thought of every terrible thing that could happen…. of every disgusting thing that he could. Just when he’d begun to calm down Hyuk shifted to wrap his fingers in the front of HongBin’s loose tee, pulling it down a little and then breathed softly against his hyung’s exposed collar bone. God damn. He cursed as many times as he could in his mind while gently warm breath caressed the exposed skin and his body started to loose control. He could feel the heat spreading across his face and the feelings start to pool in his stomach. He had to act normal. He had to. His body gulped on reflex and he almost cursed out loud when the younger boy’s lips brushed his skin. He was sure that he was losing his mind as he felt the blush deepen and spread to his ears. Suddenly a light shined on his face and he jumped, hiding his face with his hand. He was sure that the kid has seen his face and dread filled him.


 

    Hyuk had caught it, the deep red flush of his hyung’s pretty skin, the look of internal chaos on his face. It was sweet and terribly y but HongBin was quick and he’d covered his face as soon as Hyuk had managed to flash his cell phone on. Damn. That looked so good. He definitely wanted more. Immediately he struggled to push his hyungs arm down. HongBin wasn’t about to give in easily so it turned quickly into a wrestling match. In the end HongBin had pinned him down against the mattress with his hands pinned above his head. The flush from his cheeks had disappeared and he was smiling like they had just been playing. Although he loved the dimples in the older boy’s face and the way that he smiled… he wanted the flush back. He wanted the feeling of knowing that he had made it happen. He wanted a lot. Mostly he wanted to kiss those pink lips. In that position, with his hands pinned beneath him it was a little… it was a little too much to let go. “Hyung” he said softly and and before he could even consider what it would mean he lifted the knee nestled between his hyung’s. Lifted it just enough to press it gently against the other boy’s inner thigh. His hyung in a breath and he could feel his grip falter for a moment so Hyuk grabbed his hands and held him there. HongBin’s eyes widened and he started to pull away but Hyuk was not letting him go. “Hyuk” the older boy warned but his voice had faulted a bit and the younger boy beneath him was too busy watching his pink lips move. Damn those beautiful lips, shining gently, moving softly. He wondered what they felt like. He shifted his knee against his hyung’s thigh and Binnie’s breathing had turned a little ragged so lips twitched gently.

    In an instant Hyuk lost his control and leaned forward to place his lips on his hyungs. HongBin pulled away just in time but his eyes were wide and his face was flushed again, the pretty rose color spreading to his ears. “Hyuk” he said softly, his voice barely above a whisper and in his shock his strength faltered so the younger boy took that moment to flip them over and pin his most stunningly attractive hyung beneath him. The young man’s eyes were wide, face flushed and his mouth was slightly ajar from the shock. Ah, he was too much. Did he even know what he looked like flustered underneath Hyuk? This time he moved faster and pushed harder, landing his lips against the older boy’s. HongBin’s soft lips quivered underneath his own and it sent electricity through his body. He had wanted this so much that just the slightest touch took his breath away. He wanted to drink in his hyung’s taste and know every single part of him but he pulled away to check the older boy’s face. He was so glad he’d left his cell phone’s flashlight running. HongBin’s face was a dark red and his eyes were just fluttering back open. Dark pools filled with questions, emotions, and want. Jackpot. Seriously, this hyung was the absolute best. He abandoned the lips and drifted heavy kisses across his jaw and down his neck, feeling the older boy squirm beneath him. He found the spot on his collar that he’d brushed and set a heavy kiss there, followed by a little bite. The older boy gasped and couldn’t quite stifle the moan that drifted out of his mouth. Oh yeah. The best. He let his tongue trace the line of the exposed bone before making another attempt. This time, in an instant the older boy had reacted and flipped them over again but Hyuk had no doubt that he wasn’t going to leave this time.

    Beautiful eyes seething desire bore down on him and it was enough to make him squirm and to make his already stiff excitement need more. So much more. When the older boy came back down to connect their lips Hyuk leaned in and gasped ever so slightly when his hyung took the lead and gently his bottom lip. As soon as he gasped the kiss had deepened and their tongues were dancing skillfully in each other’s mouths. He needed to breath but he didn’t want to. He’d die like this. It’s fine. Finally the older boy pulled away but before Hyuk could catch his breath HongBin traced his jaw with soft nimble fingers and he realized both of his hands were being held skillfully under only one of his hyung’s. The touch left a trail of electric fire running behind it, burning him from the outside in. The gentle of the older boy’s tongue on his ear made him crazy and he struggled hard to get his hands free. He needed to use them. He needed to touch his hyung, or himself, one. The scent of the flower boy above him filled his senses and the burning sensation of his warmth took over. The addiction had taken hold and he felt himself starting to tremble beneath the pleasure. “Jesus, hyung… You…” he couldn’t continue because his breath was gone as those slender fingers had slipped just beneath the hem of his shirt to find the skin of his stomach. He didn’t actually know how much his body could take before it burnt up and then melted into mush. Beyond the pulsating desire was something else that made it all better, made the sensations stronger and the taste sweeter. He’d know for quite a while that it wasn’t lust. It wasn’t just lust. There was more his feelings were deeper and harder to explain. Their lips were together again and he moaned into the other boy’s mouth as fingers traced his muscles.

    “Hyung” he begged as soon as they parted, “let me touch you.” His voice was broken and pleading but he was okay with it as long as his hyung was there. He looked up to meet the older boy’s wicked smile. That was almost as good as his flushed face. Damn. Damn. Damn. He was losing to the other boy’s aggression. HongBin was definitely the alpha there. After a firm bite on the nape of his neck the older boy released one of his hands and Hyuk immediately slipped a hand into the flower boy’s incredibly soft brown hair, lacing his fingers through it as they kissed. His other hand felt the pressure of a firm grip and it was so y that he couldn’t even ask for it to be released. Finally the older boy pulled away and breathed heavily, his breath tickling Hyuk’s face. There was a moment of pause while he seemed to admire his work before he leaned down and rubbed their faces together before giving Hyuk a soft kiss on the tip on his nose and collapsing beside him. “I’m sorry, Hyuk, but if we keep going I won’t be able to stop myself.” He wanted that. Hyuk reeeaaaallllly wanted that but he was too out of breath and filled with bliss to vocalise. Suddenly the feeling of excitement were drowned by the exhaustion it left behind and he felt his eyes droop. “Next time I won’t let you get away” he told his hyung and the other boy flashed him a wicked grin with a slightly raised eyebrow.

    “Next time?” HongBin asked.

    “Of course.” Like hell was he NOT letting it happen again.

    The next morning Hyuk trailed behind HongBin and they settled around the breakfast table. Because of their activities the night before they’d both woken up late and Hyuk was forced to sit across from his favorite hyung instead of next to him. “I saw that Hyuk slept in your room again. Why did we get a bigger dorm if we’re still sharing room?” Ken noted and N raised an eyebrow at the two of them. In response HongBin flashed a princely smile at them before winking at Hyuk who couldn’t help the smile spreading across his face. He was definitely not letting HongBin get away next time.