Infinite is at My School?

Love Letters

I walk to my locker hoping that Eunyoung doesn’t see me since I know she got to school early this morning to host auditions for the cheer team. I open it silently, making sure that there’s no squeak coming out before grabbing my books and binder for the first block.

“You know,” Eunyoung starts.

“AHHHHHH” I scream, getting my soul scared out of me. “Where in the world did you come from? You scared the poop out of me.”

“Oops, sorry.” Eunyoung says, “I didn’t mean to scare you, I just wanted to tell you that I might’ve signed us up for the Woollim entertainment audition”

“Wait you what?” I asked confused. She said Woollim audition didn’t she? Oh my gosh what am I supposed to do, act happy or sad?

“So uhm, I uh, signed us up for the Woollim audition that’s happening in less than five days.” Eunyoung smiles sheepishly at me, before looking down at her shoes. “I know that you didn’t want to do it but I really thought it would be amazing if we both make it. So I decided to make you do the audition with me for the bet.” Oh, so she knew all along that I wanted to audition but just too chicken to actually do it and go. Maybe this is a chance for me to meet Infinite oppas.

“I don’t know Eunyoung, maybe you should go without me.” I tell her closing my locker and walk off to my first class of the day. I hope she doesn’t think I’m mad at her because I’m not. I continue to walk down the hall until I reach the blue door, looking up at the sign that says Nurse, I turn the knob and walk in.

“Oh, hi Minseo. Are you feeling okay?” Asks the school nurse.

“Yes teacher Lee, I’m feeling okay. I was just wondering if it’s fine for me to skip this block and just rest?” I look around the room only to find it empty, other than the two of us standing there.

“Of course Minseo, you’re always welcomed here. If you’re not feeling too well let me know, other than that go get some rest on one of those beds.” She leads me to the one on the far left, so that no one can bother me since she knew about what happened two years ago.

“Thank you so much teacher Lee.” I bow 90 degrees, grateful for her understanding and kindness. I sit down on the bed, taking my shoes off and right before I can lie down on the bed I hear screams coming down from the hall. Looking just as surprised as me teacher Lee walks over to the door from her desk, just as she opens the door a group of boys walk in.

“Ahhh, I’m sorry but can we stay in here for a while?” Someone with a familiar voice asks.

“Ah yes of course.” Teacher Lee says letting the boys inside before closing the door on a group of screaming girls. I hear footsteps coming towards the bed I’m on, I sit up and tidy myself up.

“You know, I really hate how PDnim just left us in this school like that.” Says another familiar voice.

“Hyung, do we still have to record or can we just escape like we used to?” I hear more footsteps towards my bed and I’m starting to wonder if it’s a famous idol group at our school.

“Jongie we need to do what PDnim says because we’re world class idols now.” Is Infinite at my school? The only group I know that has someone with the nickname Jongie is Infinite… Are oppas really at my school? Should I just get up from here and walk into their conversation? I get up from the bed ready to leave the nurse’s office, someone bumps into me causing the both of us to fall onto the bed in a very intimate position. He’s on top of me but somehow he has his arm around my waist like he was trying to save me from falling earlier but who would know that we’d both fall.

“Ahhh, I’m so sorry.” He says with his face planted in the mattress. That sounds like Woohyun, or am I just going crazy? I open my eyes and look around only to find a blonde on top of me.

“It’s okay but can you get off of me now? I’m not complaining or anything but you’re kinda heavy.” I ask trying to sound somewhat nice.

“Omo I’m sorry.” He says getting up before other guys starts arriving. Isn’t that Woohyun and Infinite?! Okay, act chill and pretend to not fangirl.

“Aren’t you Woohyun from Infinite?” I ask him just as the other guys circle around the bed that I’m on.

“Dabaek you’re the only girl that didn’t scream when you saw us in this school.” Sunggyu says looking at me with an awed expression.

“I’m sorry but am I supposed to fangirl?” They all laugh the moment I ask them and I notice even L gives a light chuckle.

“Dabaek she’s the first girl to talk back to hyung,” Said Hoya still laughing like a maniac.

“I’m sorry but we didn’t get your name.” Sunggyu tells me, I nod knowing that if they know my name I might be able to take them on a tour around the school if they’re actually filming here.

“I’m Park Minseo but you can call me Minseo. Since I’m younger than all of you is it possible for me to call you guys oppas?” I ask hoping they reply with a yes. In response I get a chorus of “Yes,” “Of course,” and “I’ll be your Sungjong oppa”.

“So Minseo, we’re here to film some episodes of our newest reality tv show. Is it possible for you to give us a tour around the school?” Woohyun asks me nicely, and the rest of the boys nod their head in response before I can agree to take them on a tour the principal walks in.

“Welcome Infinite,” he says in a loud booming voice, “I see you have met our best student in the school, Minseo” At the mention of that I feel blood rushing towards my cheeks causing me to turn red.

“Anni principal there are better students” I say hoping that he’ll put off the subject while the boys are in the room. I feel that there are six pairs of surprised eyes on me, but I notice that L or Myungsoo looks indifferent.

“Ah, what was I saying earlier? Oh right, Infinite would you guys like a tour around the school by me or Minseo?” He asks them with a light smile on his face. I really hope they say me so I can get to know the oppas more.  

“It’d be nice if Minseo can give us a tour around the school.” Sungyeol says before the other members can agree or disagree.

“That’s a good decision, you’ll be in good hands since every teacher knows Minseo exceptionally well.” With that the principal walks out of the nurse’s office and leaves us alone.

“Yah, are you going to take us on a tour or not?” L asks me in a cold tone glaring at me. Everyone turns their head towards him in surprise, well teacher Lee and I do, but the rest of the group just stands there like they’re not affected by that at all.

Dongwoo walks beside me as we file out of the office and into the hallway where it’s empty since everyone is still in class. “Don’t worry about him Minseo, he’s always like that towards new people.” I nod back at him, giving him a weak smile.

“So Minseo, who’s your bias in Infinite?” Sunggyu oppa asks me right when we get to the main office.

“Uhm, it would have to be L oppa or Woohyun oppa. This is the main office where all of our teachers work at their desks.” I answer before any of them can protest on being my bias.

“Minseo is it alright if we head straight for the gym?” Hoya oppa questions, “We need to do some filming before we can tour again or else our Manager-nim will get really pissed.”  He tells me glaring at Sunggyu oppa and the rest of them.

“Sure, but I have class soon so I don’t know how you guys can contact me without disturbing the school” They all stop in their footsteps and look back at me before taking out their phones.

“It’s okay, we’ll just keep your phone number and text you when we’re done.” Sunggyu oppa replies handing me his phone, gesturing me to add myself into his contacts.

“Is it okay if I do so oppa?”

“Yes, go ahead and do it” he tells me while we walk towards the gym. By the time we get to the gym I already got Sunggyu oppa’s phone number on my phone and the principal already notified all my teachers about what I’m doing.

“Thank you Minseo!” The oppas chorus, all except one. Kim Myungsoo. Doesn’t he have any manners? Ugh, why’d I choose him as my bias if he’s like this off stage? They all walk into the gym leaving me with my thoughts.


Early update from me? Hehehe hoped you guys like this chapter and yes I updated early for once. ^^ Hope you all are having a great day since it's Woohyun's birthday. Happy Birthday Namu!!!! #happy26thnamuday Thanks for being an amazing member in Infinite and I hope you'll always be happy oppa! Inspirits love you!

I don't even know if this is a good chapter or not. Ugh I feel like all my chapters right now are so bad, but I promise I'll make it more interesting since this is like stuff you have to know before the story starts. I'm so sorry if it's boring but please bare with me. 

Anyways, Happy Birthday again Woohyunnie and Happy Chinese New Year!