Finding Out

Love Letters

“Morning, so I heard that you made a new friend last week,” Eunyoung winks her left eye and continues to walk and talk, “Which means, you lose the bet so you have to do whatever I say.”

 

“Wow, news sure does travel fast especially when we bet.”

 

“What do you expect? I’m the miss popular at this school.” She flips her hair while walking dramatically causing both of us to laugh since she would never do that.

 

“That’s true, so what do you want me to do?” Eunyoung looks at me with a wide smile on her face causing me to cringe since whatever she’s going to make me do, is not going to be something inside of my comfort zone.

 

“I want you to practice singing at dancing with me, like hardcore.”

 

“Uh, I don’t think that’s a good idea but sure? I’ll try my best but you know that I’m not the best singer out there.”

 

“I know but you still have amazing vocals. Plus you have an amazing body and we all know that you can dance well. Oh, and there’s also another part of this thing you have to do since you lost but I can’t tell you just yet.”

 

“Okay, okay. I gotta go class is going to start soon.” We walk our separate ways since I’m in an all honours program and Eunyoung is only in a partial honours program. I wonder if she’s going to make me do the Woollim audition since it’s something she’s been wanting to do, and now that we’re finally at the minimum age to audition it’s the best chance that we might get in; since we almost signed a contract with JYP a few years ago. Right when I get into my first class of the day, I feel my phone buzz in my pocket.

 

{Minseo is Bold and Italic, Youngsook is Bold}

Hi Minseo, I’m Youngsook and I hope you don’t mind that I asked your friend, Eunyoung, for your phone number.

It’s fine but I would prefer that you don’t give my phone number out to random people that asks you for my phone number.

Okay, what class do you have right now?

Science 12, what about you?

Oh, same but I can’t find the classroom right now so I decided to text you.

 

“Minseo, why are you texting in class?” Everyone turns their head towards the back of the classroom and stares at me with their judgemental eyes.

 

“I’m sorry, but the new student can’t find this Science classroom and she was asking me for directions.”

 

“Oh, you were helping the new student, Youngsook? Well, continue on and help her find her way here and thank you so much.”

 

“It’s not a problem teacher, I’m sorry for texting in class and it’ll never happen again.” My teacher nods and continues to teach the class a new lesson but a few people still have their heads turned around.

 

Did you find the classroom yet?

Yes, I just found it. Should I walk in right now?

Yup, we’re doing self directed studies right now.

Okay, thank you.

 

I see the blue classroom door open with Youngsook walking in, the teacher also notices and smiles at me pointing at the science textbook. “Thank you so much for texting me back earlier.”

 

“Ah, no problem. You missed the first ten minutes of this class and the teacher just told us to do self directed studies.” I turn back to my textbook to finish highlighting the rest of the sentence, while writing notes on post-its for studying since we have our first test coming up the day after tomorrow.

 

“Hey, uh, can you help me? I don’t really get it.”

 

“Sure, can you give me a sec to finish off this note?”

 

“Yeah, take your time.” I rush to finish off the last part of my note so I can help her with the science problems that we are supposed to do. I turn to her ready to help her, only to find that Youngsook already starting the questions.

 

“Class you’re dismissed and don’t forget to do the questions that were assigned today.” Everyone files out the room in groups leaving Youngsook and me behind. I walk off to my next class without saying anything to Youngsook.

 

Instead of walking off, she follows me all the way to my next class before speaking up. “You know, you would be really pretty if you took of your glasses and wore makeup.” She was studying my intricate facial features. I know Youngsook, I know.

 

“I’ve tried that before, and trust me that stuff doesn’t work on me.” She looks at me surprised that I would say such thing.

 

“But, but, can I please try makeup on you?” I laugh at her stubbornness, since she even tried aegyo on me.

 

“Sure, but if it doesn't work I already warned you.” Is this how it feels to be carefree and forget all the problems in my life? It feels completely different than the time I was with him.

 

*Flashback*

“Minseo-ah, don’t leave me.” He said with a desperate tone, his eyes filled up with tears and I didn’t even have the courage to look at him in the eye.

 

“I’m sorry, I don’t want to leave you but I have to.” Tears start to roll down my cheek as I feel my heart shatter into pieces like a vase that was thrown onto a concrete floor. Suddenly his voice booms scaring me to death.

 

“You know what, I didn’t want to be with you in the first place. This was all a game Minseo and you lost. Did you really think that I would be into a nerd like you? All this time I was playing with you and you didn’t notice. You’re such a naive girl.” He walks away leaving me speechless and in pain of everything that he just said, I stand there not knowing what to do. Was everything that he just said true? Did he really mean it all? I thought he was different than all the other guys but I guess not. Why did I not notice it? Tears slowly forms in my eyes as my legs let go of me, I slide down with my back against a wall into a kneeling position and the tears just start to roll off my cheeks like a waterfall.

*End of Flasback*

 

“Minseo? Minseo? YAH PARK MINSEO!” Eunyoung yells into my ears just as I come out of that horrific flashback.

 

“Yes? My beautiful ugly princess?” Eunyoung rolls her eyes at me and I just laugh because I know she hates it when I call her that.

 

“It’s time to practice our song and dancing skills so I need you to put your hair up this once please?” She gives me puppy eyes knowing that it won’t work which just ends up with both of us laughing our off. “You know, you actually don’t look bad with your hair up.” She hands me the compact mirror with Infinite on it, being nervous I take the mirror from her and look in. Hey Minseo, you actually don’t look bad maybe it’s time to start putting your hair up and getting noticed by people.  

 

“I don’t know, I don’t look beautiful unlike you. You look like a flower that’s in the midst of blooming.” She takes the mirror from me and smiles sadly.

 

“Really Minseo really? That just sounded so cheesy.” She replies while putting her stuff away and getting the song that we’ll be dancing and singing to. “Come on, we should start.” I nod as I walk to the middle of the dance practice room, ready to sing or dance.

 

{Song Lyrics in Blue}

한번 보면 두 번 더 보고 싶어 (When I see you once, I wanna see you two more times)

두번 세번 보면 너를 더 안고 싶어 (If I see you twice, three times, I want to hug you even more)

 

“We’re dancing and singing this song?” I asked surprised that Eunyoung would choose a song like this since it isn’t her style.

“Yup, now let’s get to this Minseo.” She drags me to dance with her and before I know it, I’ve got all the steps down to Mr.Chu by Apink.


Hello readers! 

Hope you all had a wonderful week! I have a math exam coming up next week so I might not update until the week after since I have to study :( If you want me to update earlier then leave some comments below. I know this is just the beginning of the plot line but I'm wondering if you readers like it or not. Oh, and a little side note, if you guys want me to write Infinite imagines as I mentioned in the last A/N update tell meeee because I'm so down on writing them. xD

Have a good week readers! 사랑해~