Allkpop: Final Official Members

VENUS - SM New Girl Group (Story Starting)
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
SME Announces The Final Five Members of VENUS 
April 03, 2016 @ 2:30pm
movie_coming_soon.gif
zdVJmyT.png
by admin
scrap, share & like
4456
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

SM Entertainment announces the remaining 5 members of VENUS!

 

Looks like Jessica and Krystal are not the only talented siblings in the Jung Family. SME announced that baby sister Sophia Jung will be debuting with VENUS. She is 9 years younger than Jessica and 4 years younger than Krystal, but SM assured that she is just as talented as her older counterparts. She is also said to be the variety representative of VENUS with her enthusiastic and unpredictable personality.We definitely see great things coming from Baby Jung.

 

 

Shihyeon is the next official member of VENUS!! You may remember her as the center dancer from the Say My Name choreography. She has a very sweet and innocent face, but she is filled with lots of charm and swag. She seems like she will be a great addition to VENUS!!

 

Jaehee is the next member to join VENUS. She may share a similar resemblance to former SNSD member Jessica Jung but it is her rapping that stands out. She comes from Orange County, California and has been training under the agency for about 4 years. Lets cheer her on!!

 

Daena is VENUS’s 8th official member. This SM beauty is notoriously known for resembling Red Velvet Irene and former F(x) member Sulli. Although she was not apart of SMRookies, she is very close to the members as she has been seen many times wandering around Seoul with them. We are looking forward to seeing her abilities on stage soon!!

 

 

Miu is the last and final member of VENUS. She is another SM beauty with her pretty visuals and charm. She is known to be close friends with Berry Good member Daye, who congratulated MiU, on her SNS, on her soon to be debut MV which is about 24 hours away from releasing.

 

Say tune for the girls Debut MV releasing tomorrow!!

 

 

Check out the girls full bio below!!!

 

 

Jung Soo Hyun (Sophia)

 

 

 

BIRTHDAY — July 31 1998

BIRTHPLACE & HOMETOWN — San Francisco, California & Seoul, South Korea

ETHNICITY — Korean

NATIONALITY —  Korean-American

LANGUAGE(S) — English, Korean

 

Kang Shi Hyeon

 

  
 

BIRTHDAY — February 19, 1994

BIRTHPLACE & HOMETOWN — Incheon, Korea

ETHNICITY — Korean

NATIONALITY —  Korean

LANGUAGE(S) — Korean

 

Yoon Jae Hee

BIRTHDAY — May 23, 1997 (19)

BIRTHPLACE & HOMETOWN — Orange County, California

ETHNICITY — Korean

NATIONALITY —  American

LANGUAGE(S) — English, Korean

 

 

Choi Ji Won (Daena)

BIRTHDAY  — October 27th, 1996

BIRTHPLACE & HOMETOWN — Seoul, South Korea

ETHNICITY — Korean

NATIONALITY —  Korean

LANGUAGE(S) — Korean, English

 

 

Choi Myung Hee (MiU)

BIRTHDAY & AGE — March, 2nd 1998

BIRTHPLACE & HOMETOWN — Daegu, Gyeongsangbuk-do

ETHNICITY — Korean

NATIONALITY —  Korean

LANGUAGE(S) — Korean, Chinese

 
(Official positions will be released debut day. No designated positions yet)
tags
VENUS
SM Entertainment
New Girl Group
Press Statement
comments
There are 2979 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
iGOT7kon · Posted April 03, 2016 @ 3:30pm
Baby Jung!! Fighting!! Looking forward to her debut!!! Its also pretty wierd that Jae Hee looks like she could be a Jung sister as well!!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
crzyaznluv93· Posted April 03, 2016 @ 3:27 pm
It's funny because after seeing all the members, I noticed that their leader looks like the cute maknae but she is actually one of the unnies!!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
WGwonderfulshere · Posted April 03, 2016 @ 3:18 pm
 
Daena is like fishing for compliments. She does not look like Sulli or Irene. Girl plz!!
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
iconicbehavior Posted April 03, 2016 @ 3:12 pm
SM girls be all getting plastic surgery to look like other SM idols. Eugene, Krystal, Jessica, Irene and Sulli. THese girls are SM wannabes not SM idols. 
Reply · Report · Share
 
more