Allkpop: SM New Girl Group

VENUS - SM New Girl Group (Story Starting)
HLUUcov.png
news    credit    features    memes    photos    shop    forums   
SM Entertainment to Debut New 9 Member Girl Group "Venus" in Q1 of 2016 
February 12, 2016 @ 10:30pm
movie_coming_soon.gif
zdVJmyT.png
by admin
scrap, share & like
2233
shares
qg7iJvC.png
GpYXxaV.png

There is big news coming from the kpop industry and it's one you definitely don't want to miss. A few weeks ago, SM Entertainment confirmed that they are planning on debuting their new boy group "NCT" and now they have announced that they are also preparing to debut a new girl group!!! 

SEE ALSO: SM Entertainment Introduces New Boy Group NCT Through Teaser Videos

SM Entertainment is sticking to what they know best and that is large groups. After major success from the debut of Nation's Girl Group Girls Generation back in 2007, the agency is planning on creating the next generation girl group. The group will debut under the name VENUS with 9 members. The girls are said to be extraordinary beauties with a great amount of talent. Their style is said to be a combination of Girls Generation, F(x) and Red Velvet. The girls will have Girls Generation's charm and stage presence, F(x)'s uniqueness and Red Velvet's energetic and youthful vibe. A combination of SM's top tier female groups? Is anyone else jumping in excitement?!!!

SM Entertainment reported that the girls have recorded their title track and are in the middle of finishing off their debut album. The girls have also learned the entire choreography for their debut single and are diligently practicing and polishing the routine to showcase nothing but a stage to remember for the public.

Although their debut date is still to be determined, SM stated that we can expect the girls to debut within Q1 of 2016! They ask that everyone waits patiently for VENUS and support the girls by liking and sharing the girl's video below and tweeting #VENUScomingsoon. Let's get the girls trending worldwide!!!

Check out VENUS's awesome dance cover of "I Got A Boy" from veteran group and labelmate Girls Generation. What do you think? Are we seeing the birth of Girls Generation 2.0?

(originally from St.319)

tags
VENUS
SM Entertainment
New Girl Group
Press Statement
comments
There are 1299 comments
5rIeMMp.png
Sort by:
Newest First
 
avatar2.png
Applestar4 · Posted February 12, 2016 @ 10:50pm
They sure tried really hard on the cover. Outfit changes, Changing camera angles. They basically made another music video. #tryhards
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
sehunnielove · Posted February 12, 2016 @ 10:50 pm
When Girls Generation's junior group dances to "I Got a Boy" better than them! LOL
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
Lovelyzluvyou2 · Posted February 12, 2016 @ 10:48 pm
Girls Generation 2.0? Please...... #SNSDforever
Reply · Report · Share
 
avatar2.png
EXOL4ever97 · Posted February 12, 2016 @ 10:42 pm
VENUS hwaiting! Since Girls Generation, F(x) and Red Velvet are your sunbaes, I'll support you! Kekekekeke. 
Reply · Report · Share
 
more