Running

Friday the 13th

(HimChan's POV)

"HimChan? Hey channie wake up!" A haunting familiar voice whispered as I peeled opned my eyes.

"Hmmmm....Bbang? OH MY GOD IS THAT YOU? I thought you were dead? Wait wait wait...where am I?" I asked as I hugged my long lost dead best friend, YongGuk.

"You are right outside of the bridge to heaven, and I got a message for you". YongGuk said as he released me from the hug.

"What is it?" I asked. Just then, I saw the white fluffy clouds started to turn into black stormy clouds. Soon, the cloud that I was standing on started forming a hole.

"YONGGUKIE,HELP MEEEEE!" I yelled and I started hoping to another empty area of the cloud.

"Sorry chan but I can't go beyond here but my message to you is 'Be careful'!" YongGuk yelled. Before I could even had the chance to ask him why, I found myself falling from the cloud and into a dark sea.

Urghh...gross, I thought as I tried swimming towards the nearest shoreline. Dang, the currents are way too powerful for me to swim.

After what seems like an eternity, I saw land. Instantly, I swam towards the land.

"Finally...I succeded". I yelled as I lied flat on the soft sand.

While catching my breath, I suddenly heard a child's voice. "Can..someone save me? I'm cold and I want to find my mummy...I miss mummy".

Upon hearing the poor child's voice, I decided to confront him/her. Walking towards the voice, I finally saw a girl, judging by the back, I guess the child must be a girl around the age of six.

"Hey, are you lost?" I asked, hoping the child could respond to me.

Just then, the girl's head turned towards me. Rather than seeing an innocent child-like look, I saw a face that doesn't have a pair of eyes and sown-on smile with teeth looks like a shark's jaws.

Seeing the gruesome face, I immediately screamed as the monster got up from her spot and started chasing me. Instantly, I ran towards the forest.

Running for sometime, I finally looked back. The monster was not behind me chasing anymore. Heaving a sigh od relief, I started walking. Just then, I saw an abandoned closet.(Weird I know). Thinking I could at least take a seat, I opened the door of the closet. My hopes dropped when I saw half-decomposed dead bodies tumbling out of the closet and rolled in front of my shoes.

Shocked by what I saw, I took a step back as I stare in horror. Who would be that heartless to kill people here. Suddenly, I heard things that sounded like a ghost and whale choir. Freaking out by what I am hearing, I broke into a run.

Despite my legs are sore and about to give way, I can not bring myself to a stop as the voices gets louder. Every 10 seconds, I kept turning back to see nothing.

Then.. what exactly was that I'm hearing that is increasing in volume?

Running in the endless woods for what seems like hours, I finally saw a rundown house. Making a beeline towards the house, I started banging on the door. "Anyone in there?! Please save me!" I yelled as I rapidly knocked on the door.

Just then, the door creaked opened and I did not see a normal human being. In fact, I saw a fuxking whaleman.

Creepy, I know

Hoping he can save me, I begged him. But it did not work. Instead he took out a gun out of no where and pointed at my beautiful forehead.

"Sorry young man but you do realised you have asked the wrong person". The whaleman said before he pulled the trigger. I squeezed my eyes shut and prepare myself for the worse.

Rather than feeling pain, which was weird, I opened my eyes to found myself lying on my comfortanle bed. "Phew, that was just a nightmare after all". I said as I got out of my bed and walked towards my messy table to retrived my handphone. 

Picking up my phone, i saw a sticky note stuck on my phone.

" I found you, Kim HimChan"

-Whalien-

Friday,13th


AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA this is srsly the lamest oneshot i ever did in my entired life.

you guys must be wondering where tf did I get that inspiration from.

honestly speaking, I got this idea when I went back to school for CCA (Angklung to be exact) and my juniors were playing with some washing machine pipes that can make a whale sound. The students were suppose to create a composition using those pipes with other instruments that was part of the cca such as angklungs, kulintangs (Angklung and Kulintangs are nice if you use both together for songs) and drums. So by fusing what they composed, I created this so yeah.