Breakfast

Dancing Jealousy

- Can I sleep in the apartment? - Taemin asked, breaking the silence after ten minutes we were just walking.
- Why?-
He did not answer immediately, but he spoke after few minutes. - My parents are not home tonight and my brother is out with his girlfriend.-
- Do as you please.- was my only response.
Honestly, I was still angry with him for the dance in pairs with Kai. Had he danced with Yixing; that was more tolerable! It did not help the fact that he walked a few steps behind me, as if he were afraid of me.
- I'll come with you. Onew is not there tonight, so the bed will be vacant.- Taemin said.
It is true! Onew was not there. So it would be just us?? Oh dear! How I would spend the night without doing something unspeakable? I hoped that Jonghyun or Key the decided to come at the last minute and spend the night at the apartment because they knew that I should be alone.
I was so lost in my thoughts that I had not realized that Taemin had hugged my arm. I tried to free myself from his grip but he did not leave me. Arrived at the apartment, I immediately went to the room to get changed, leaving Taemin alone to do what he wanted.
When I left the room, I found Taemin in the kitchen, intent to cook something for dinner. Without him say nothing, I laid the table and then I went to help him. We did not talk much, except for the tips on what to cook and how.
Half an hour later, dinner was ready and we were already eating. When we finished, we went together to wash dishes and the pans used and, after that, we went to watch television. Taemin laid his head on my lap, even though I had told him not to, and remained there for the duration of the program we were watching.
Well, watching ... I was texting Suho and Kyuhyun. According to the first, I would have to talk seriously with Taemin and confess because it was time that I did it. The second one deemed most appropriate for me to jump on him and not let him escape, only to make him mine.
"You're crazy," I wrote to Kyuhyun.
"Yah! It was the same for me and look at me now: I'm with the most wonderful person that exist", he said.
"The fact that Yesung hyung did not kill you when you confessed to him always surprises me the most," said Suho.
"Well, tomorrow you'll know what I decide to do," I said while grinning. Actually I had already decided how to act but I would have not told until the following morning.
"Good luck!" They both answered.
Just then the program ended and I realized that Taemin was sleeping.
- Taemin-a.- I began to repeat, continuing to pinching his cheek.
- Ugh .. Hyung.- he mumbled, rubbing his eyes and standing up.
- We need to talk. Do you want?-
He took a few moments before answering. - Okay.-
- You.. Do you hate me? Am I annoying? Have I done something wrong? - I listed noting how, at every question I was doing, he open more and more his eyes and mouth.
- I realized that lately you treat me coldly, if not with indifference. You do not ever come around the apartment, when we are together with others you do not look at me or talk to me, do not call me or message me. All this worries me because I do not know what to do.. and I'd like you to treat me as your hyung, as a friend and not as one that you do not know.- I said without looking at him and torturing my hands.
I left him a moment to think and I believed that he would have said something, also something negative but he didn't open his mouth. He preferred instead to embrace me while sobbing and passed his hand through my hair.
- Aish babo! How could I ever hate you? You .. You're everything to me - he said, leaving me quite surprised. - To answer your questions .. I do not know what to do with you, I like you so much that I'm afraid to do or say some nonsense ..-
- What did you just say? - I asked, interrupting his rant and distancing him from me.
- I said I do not hate you.-
- After that.-
- That I'm afraid to say some nonsense.-
- Before.-
- That I ... - he began, pausing when he realized what he had just said.
- Taemin ... - I said quietly approaching him.
He did not move but looked at me wide-eyed and trembling. He was waiting for me, he wanted what I wanted, I could see from the glint I saw in his eyes and from the breath that had almost stopped. I continued to approach, afraid he might ran away despite everything he had said.
He met me halfway, putting his hands behind my neck and guiding his lips on mine. But I was the one who started the kiss and that was controlling it.
We continued to kiss until we parted to breath. I took the opportunity to tell him the most important thing of all. - You're not of Jongin or anyone else. For me, you are the most important person in the world, so if you do not want to bear this responsibility get away now before we go deeper into the relationship.-
Taemin, in response, began to kiss me up just to walk away for a moment. - I'm not going to run as long as you're here by my side.- he murmured.
I kissed him again, this time with more passion, getting up from the couch. He circled his legs around my waist, clinging with his hands behind my neck.
I headed to my room, never removing him from me. I laid him on the bed, throwing him a meaningful look.
- Do not stop.- he simply said, waiting for me to make my choice.
In response, I took off the shirt he was wearing at once and leaned over him. - Your wish is a command.- I said, returning to kiss him.

Ring ring. I stretched out my hand on the table to stop the alarm. I found the infernal device and tapped it.
Ring ring. "What the...? The alarm does not have turned off?", I thought, opening my eyes and looking on the nightstand. The alarm was turned off and the sound was coming from outside the room. In fact, it was the doorbell. I got up quickly, realizing that I was only wearing my boxers therefore I took a sweater from the closet and wore it on my way to the door.
I opened the door and found in front of me Key, who entered the apartment without even saying goodbye. He didn't speak a single word as he walked with fast steps to my room. He entered the room, closing the door behind him and leaving me out.
From the room came his scream before the door was opened and Key was pointing a finger at my chest.
- You! You son of a ... - he shrieked, looking at me and then my room. - How could you do this to my child??? -
I was confused. The only one who called Key "his baby" was Taemin but I did not understand what Taemin had to do in this whole scene. I was going to say that I did not understand what he was talking about when Taemin came out of my room, wearing a sweater over his boxers and with his hair all mussed. I remembered the night before and swallowed hard. "Ah, that's what Key was referring to", I thought, raising my hands as if I had a cop in front of me.
But in front of me was Key, which was worse than a cop. He was acting as a mother who is screaming against the guy who just deflowered his daughter, which is true to a certain point. It's just that Key was not his mother, Taemin was not a girl and I loved Taemin too much to break up with him after scene of Key for what we had done.
- Kibum, why are you so angry? - I asked cautiously, never putting my hands down
- Why?? You slept with Taemin! Without even being together! - he yelled back, embracing the maknae.
- But ... we are together.- he replied softly.
- Since when? -
- Since yesterday night.- he said quietly.
Key remained silent for a moment, then walked away from Taemin for a better look. - Are you ok? Did it hurt? -
Taemin blushed and shook his head, answering with a very low "I'm fine."
I freed Taemin from the clutches of Key and hug him. I was going to say tp Key to go home, but at that time Onew entered the apartment. As soon as he realized the scene playing in front of him - me shirtless, Taemin in boxers and a loose knit with  untidy hair and Key who had a murderess look - it did not take him long to realize what was going on and laughed. We watched him confused, waiting for him to calm down.
- It's about time you decide. I thought I would die before seeing you together.- he said going to his room after throwing a meaningful look at me and Taemin.
- The fact that Jinki agrees with this story does not give you the right to take Taemin to bed whenever you feel like it, get it ?? - Key said glowering at me.
- I will not let him do that.- Taemin promised.
I left with Taemin with Key - who had promised him a royal breakfast - while I went to my room. I picked up the phone and sent a message to Suho, Kyuhyun and Changmin, who despite being in military service had made me promise to write to him every now and then.
"Guys, I have succeeded. Taemin and I made 'peace'. "
"I've always said that this kind of declaration is the best," said Kyuhyun also sending a picture of him alongside with Yesung sleeping.
"Hyung! Avoid sending photos of yourself and Yesung-ssi on this group; I do not think he would be happy if he finds out. However well done Minho, I'm happy for you! ", Suho replied sending a happy emoticon.
"I was gone for a while, you do not write for a while on this group... and Minho has confessed to Taemin ?! Guys, please keep me uopdated; all these, together, is a big blow to digest! " Changmin replied by sending a crying face.
"Sorry hyung, it was sudden. Now I leave you. Kibum is preparing breakfast and wants to castrate me whereas Jinki continues to giggle as if he is crazy".
"Bye Minho. Keep us updated", answered the three all together.
I went back to the kitchen, where I found waiting for me not only Key, Onew and Taemin but also Jonghyun, behind Key as he hugged him. Jonghyun gave me a toothy grin.
- Well Jonghyun, you owe me 10,000 won.- Onew said, extending his hand.
Jonghyun took the money from his wallet and put it on his palm. - Aish Minho, you could have waited until Christmas.-
- Why? - Taemin asked giving me a hand when I sat next to him.
- Because he had said that he would confess during Christmas.- Onew said he watched Jonghyun.
- Aigoo, you two are always making bets. Also about the happiness of my baby.- Key said as he continued to make pancakes.
Jonghyun kissed him on the neck. - Well, but he is now happier than before.-
Taemin nodded, giving me the most sincere smile that I had seen in the past two years.
I was really glad I had confessed or at least that we had decided to take that step. It seemed that, by doing so, we made return the group at its beginning, when we were all living together. Obviously, Key, Jonghyun and Taemin would continue to sleep in their homes but we would meet other mornings to have breakfast together, laughing together and behave, again, as a group. Like SHINee.