Bowling

Dancing Jealousy

When Jonghyun and Taemin had decided to return to their families to live we did not say anything, although we were sorry they left. We were however still a group and that did not mean that we would not have seen anymore. In the dorm remained I, Onew and Key. Truth to be said, we had many free space now but there wasn't much noise. The house seemed empty.

The final straw came when Key announced to us that he was going to live alone. That meant that Onew and I would be the only ones in the dorm. Indeed, in the apartment. We were not angry with Key for that decision. In short, if he wanted to live alone he should do what he wanted. But I could not hide the fact that I was lonely. It's true that Onew was still with me but he was someone silent, that prefers to be by himself, who prefers to stay shut in his bedroom rather than watch a movie with me. Moreover, it didn't help the fact that group activities were less than before. We all had something to do individually: Onew filming dramas or singing OSTs; Jonghyun had his solo career and the radio programme; Key was an MC and acted in musicals; Taemin had his solo career and he collaborated with other singers. I also had my schedules. But when I was over, instead of going back home, I always went out with someone or go on a business trip with others.

I had spoken to Kyuhyun about this situation and he had responded by saying that it was normal, that he felt the same things when his hyung had decided to go to live alone or go back to their families. He had also said that it was normal that the others wanted to become independent, so it was the same thing for my friends; each one of them was looking for his own equilibrium.

It was with these thoughts that I woke up this morning. I was home alone because Onew was busy with a shooting that kept him away from home very often. Key, Jonghyun and Taemin didn't stay to sleep the night before so, all alone, I went to have breakfast and got dressed. Although I had a day off, something very rare these days, I didn't want to stay shut in an empty house so I decided to go to Suho, who also had a free day. I was halfway between our house and EXO dorm when my phone rang. - Hello?-

- Hi Minho, what's up?- Taemin asked, thou too much ecstatic for my liking.

- Everything's fine. But you didn't call for this reaso.-

- Haha busted! Look, me, Kai and other EXO members are going to play bowling. Would you like to come?-

Did he always have to go out with Kai? Okay that they were friends since years but… Hey, are we or we are not his bandmates? I also didn't like the fact that he went out with other EXO members. Did he prefer their company? - Suho is going to be there?-

- Suho? I don't know. He can also come.- Taemin answered quite annoyed.

- Fine. I’m coming too. Tell me where.- I answered after a while.

After have agreed the time and place, I called Suho and I warned him of the change in plans. It was a long time since Suho and I wouldn’t met and after Fluttering India I had always tried to be a bit with him. Fortunately, he could always find a time in his busy schedule for me, during which we talked about everything and more.

- Hey Minho.- Suho said while I was sitting in front of him.

- Hi Joonmyeon.-

- I have ordered for you. So, what's up?-

- The usual. Work, filmings, auditions... loneliness.-

- Nothing has changed?-

I crossed my arms on the table and rested my head. - Exactly.-

- Minho, you know that EXO's dorm is always open for you.- he pointed out. - And... umm, about Taemin?-

- Nothing to do. I never get to speak to him and... well, I'm jealous of Jongin. They are always together.-

- Oh come one! You know that Jongin.. Well yeah, he has someone.- he said, blushing slightly.

- I know but... he seem so far away, so indifferent towards our group and me.-

Suho didn't say anything. He knew that he could say everything and still I would always have something to say to him. As both of us knew that that discussion would led us to nothing, we spoke about the projects we were working on in this period and he vent out about s. We had lost track of time and when I looked at the clock, I noticed that we were half an hour late.

- !- I exclaimed, earning Suho's attention that was lost in his thoughts. - We are late!-

I said no more. I paid the bill and, along with Suho, went to the bowling. We entered running and when I saw Taemin's shoulders, I slowed down the pace. We approached just when it was his turn to pull the ball.

- Sorry for being late.- Suho began, sitting on the first chair he found empty.

- We were giving you up for lost and did not know whether to call our managers.- Chanyeol joked.

Taemin, after throwing the ball, instead of coming to greet me, went directly to Kai and sat by his side. Kyungsoo, sitting at the right of Kai, grimaced, got up and disappeared from the tracks, telling me to replace him.

- Ah, hello Minho hyung.- Kai greeted with a toothy grin. Taemin imperceptibly twisted his mouth, as if he was annoyed that I was there.

- Hello Kai.- I simply said, turning to look Suho and speak to him.

While I gave them my back, I could hear them talking softly among themselves, sometimes making some strange noises. I should not pay attention to them; they would have make me lost my temper, and I did not want that.

After a few games Baekhyun ordered me to accompany him to get some drinks for everyone. It was strange that he wanted to spend time with me so I wasn't surprised when he stopped in the hall and turned to me.

- You and Taemin. Why are you so ... how can I say .. um, indifferent to each other? - he asked, narrowing his eyes.

- Do I have to answer? Because you know, it's not that we are so close and I ..-

- Yes, you have to answer because your behavior gets on my nerves.-

He was right, with our attitude we could embarrass the others but I did not feel it was something so tragic. Also because we were the ones ignoring each other, not them. I was about to answer, but the boos from the tracks made me stopped. The whistles came from exactly the two tracks that we were using, and precisely from our friends who were enjoying the view before them.

Taemin and Kai were dancing to the tune of "Playboy" - the song of EXO - with the same choreography. The other boys were whistling because the two dancers were too close and their hands stopped for too long where they should not. I was shocked but also jealous. They were the dancing machines of both groups, were close friends and had the same interests; in short, they were intimate. Even though I was in the same group of Taemin, I had supported him when at school he was bullied, I had pampered him as if it were the most precious thing in the world.. he had never danced like that with me. Even with Jonghyun had danced "Internet War" and that were the worst minutes of my life! Imagine now that he was touching with Kai, who was not one of our members. I could kill someone in that moment.

Also Kyungsoo was motionless, his eyes focused on the couple. He did not seem very happy, and the face had darkened more than usual.

Many girls stood watching, screaming at the sight of the two who went crazy and the fans were also to take some photos with their mobile phones but Suho approached them, asking them not to film anything. That did not mean they would leave; indeed, they stayed there to see if they would dance something else. When the two dancers sat down again, the fans disappeared, leaving our group laughing with each other and to congratulate the two boys.

- Here you are! - Chanyeol exclaimed approaching me, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. - Did you see that stuff? -

- Yes Yeollie, we have seen everything.- answered Baekhyun pointing at me and D.O with his head.

Chanyeol opened his eyes and started to say something but Kyungsoo moved before he could say something and walked away from us, direct to his place. When he sat down next to Kai, he kept his eyes focused on the track, without turning his attention to Jongin, who kept calling him.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun returned to their seats and I followed them, straight to Suho, who was ready to welcome me with a sweet smile on his face. I sat beside him, and because sometimes some fans passed by and we did not want to spread some scandal, he simply put his hand on my knee to keep me calm and let me know that he was with me.

Me, to not being in the papers for killing - or at least trying to kill - a member of EXO, had not turned a look at Taemin and Kai, even pretending not to hear them talk to each other or giggle together.

After an hour we decided it was time to go home. We left the room and, as I was the only one who took a different direction, I began to walk back after greeting everyone - Taemin and Jongin excluded - but a hand stopped me. I turned and saw that Suho, followed by the other EXO members and Taemin, was the one who stopped me.

- Me and the boys will take a different path from that of Taemin but I do not want him to walk down the street alone, without someone to accompany him.- he said, giving me a significant look: "Talk to him. Sorry." that's what he was saying.

- .... Sure.- I replied without looking at Taemin, who in the meantime had approached me slowly.

Suho and the others turned and walked to their dormitory, leaving me and Taemin still on the sidewalk. Without looking at him, I started walking directly to his home, knowing that he was following me.