1/2

Ordinary but Special

Jaejoong had just finished taking a shower and was drying his hair.  He looked at the clock that shown the current time; 7.30 pm..he rests himself on the sofa. While closing his eyes, the image of his lover flashed into his mind.

 “Yun..ho~” he whispered softly.. “ahhh~ I miss him..should I ask him out? Tomorrow is weekend..”

Jaejoong reach his phone and getting ready to type something when he heard his apartment door was knocked softly. He put his phone away and opened the door. An unknown guy stands in front of him with a box that looks like a gift in his hands.

“Mr Kim Jaejoong?”

“yes?”

“This is for you.”

“err…from who?”

He just shrugged and bowed his head a little before he walked away.

Jaejoong closed the door, still wondering who just giving him the present..but his question didn’t last long when he read the small card that attached to the box, and he recognize very well on the handwriting.

‘Candle light dinner at 8?

I’ll be waiting in front of your apartment gate.

I love you. –Yunho-

p/s: It’s kinda cold tonight..so please wear it ^^’

“wear?”

Jaejoong opened the box and smiled. A brand new sweater hoodie in nice gray color caught his eyes. He smiled again.

“what’s getting into his head tonight? Kinda romantic..” he laughed a little and prepare himself to go out.

After 15 minutes, Jaejoong went out and from a far he can see the familiar figure of his lover, waiting at the side of the road. He fastened his steps and wave at him. Yunho saw him too and wave him back while smiling sweetly. He was wearing the same sweater hoodie as Jaejoong but in different color from him.

‘whoa..what is this..couple sweater? He never done this before..” Jaejoong said to himself.

When Jaejoong almost reached to Yunho, he almost popped his eyes out when he noticed a luxury red sport car with tinted windscreen behind him.

“Yun..Yunho?”

“Surprise!! You didn’t expect for me to meet you tonight, right~ but I’m here!”

Jaejoong was still in awe. How Yunho can afford this? Because no, this is not some kind of typical drama..No, Yunho is not a CEO of some kind of multinational company or whatsoever..and no, he is not the only son of the richest family in Korea.

He is Jung Yunho. A nice and caring guy. An ordinary man with ordinary job.

“so~ shall we go?” asked Yunho while walking to the other side of the car, probably want to opened the door for him.

“Yunho~ where did you…” but before he able to finish his sentence, suddenly a woman appeared out of nowhere.

“Sorry darling! I’m late but here I am!” as she climbed into the car and the next thing he know, the car was already disappear from his view and revealing Yunho with his motorcycle.

Jaejoong stared at Yunho and pouted. His face was already red in embarrassment after he done processing what is happening just now..He went in front of Yunho, still pouting..and he can see Yunho was trying to hide his laugh.

“are you enjoying playing prank on me? Hmphh~” said Jaejoong while looking at somewhere else.

Yunho still trying to hide his laugh… “what prank? I don’t plan for anything..that was just coincidence..” but in the end, Yunho stop trying and laugh while gently putting a helmet on Jaejoong’s head.

“and you took a chance on that coincidence huh?” asked Jaejoong again.

“Sorry~ sorry~ your reaction was too cute, I can’t help myself..” said Yunho again while smiling. He gave a quick kiss on Jaejoong’s lips.

“I’m sorry ok…let’s go?” asked Yunho.

Jaejoong gave up..he’s weak when it comes to Yunho’s smile..afterall, he knew Yunho loves to play around and .

“lets go!” Jaejoong smiled.