chapter2

Hello Ghost!

*SUGA POV*

 

I open up my eyes. LIGHT? Am I in heaven already? I try to open my eyes to see clearly. I saw the lamp and the sound of crowded people around me. I'm failed again. I'm not success again to die. I look around to know where am I now. AHH~ it's hospital for sure. I can't die like that so easily judt bcause I want it. *sigh*

 

"FUUUU-HH~~" ,a sound of someone breathing beside me. I turned my head slowly and "ARGHHH! OMMAYA!!" i quickly cover my mouth when I realize i'm in hospital. ELECTRIC SHOCK MAYBE! A tall,handsome face with brown greenish hair boy around 16 years old boy sit beside me together with me on the bed. What the hell and when the heck is this boy climbing up here?! the boy is smoking. 

 

"ERR, excuse me. hey kid. you're not allowed to smoking here. this is hospital. you know that?" the boy blow the smoke came from his mouth to my face and smile widely,cutely like a little kid. such a weird boy. The nurse come to me while everyone staring at me. what is it? did I do smthing wrong?" the nurse hold my hand, "excuse me mister. You never allowed to smoke here. this is hospital and you are sick so please throw it away". I'm speechless with the nurse words. why with her? I don't smoke kay! the nurse grab the ciggarate from my hand, w-w-whaaatt?~ I stare blankly at my hand. H-h-how is it? he is the one that smoke not me! I look at the boy next to me. He stare blankly at his hand too and innocently scratch hid head. He notice that I stare at him and pout. both of us clueless while looking at each other.

 

The sound of the hospital bed rolling along the hospital hallway with me sitting on the bed with the brown greenish hair boy. I never being treated this way but . . .

 

"But, did this boy have to come along with me?" I asked the nurse. both of them stop and look at me strangely while the boy beside me busy fixing his precious hair.

 

-PARK DAEHOON, PSYCHIATRIST-

"Umm~ I don't need to see the psychiatrist" I look blankely at the doctor. I'm totally fine. 

"It okay Mr.Min Yoongi, it is just the normal procedure" . I agree with his words since he said it just nothing. "Btw,Yoongi-nim, since when did you think to kill yourself?" I answered it simple and short "it just not long time ago" . The doctor keep asking me nonsense question. He ask me why I really want to kill myself. "I just can't continue my life anymore". "did you still want to die?" he aksed. "I just can't understand why I want to die"

Btw, Yoongi-nim you don't have any problem and you are healthy. But, I heard you have one friend" Automatically I turn my head to the seat next to me while looking at the boy. the doctor asked me again, "did he the one that told you to die?" ."what? no. I just met him today. the doctor nodded and ready to sent me to mental people house. 

 

So suddenly I heard someone crying out of nowhere."docotor, did you hear someone cry?" I asked the doctor. The doctor talked to me but I ignore him. I walk to the cabinet behind the docotr. I open it and saw a women.

"eo? ahjumma what are you doing here?" the lady keep cry and look at me " I did scold the doctor. look like the doctor called for other help. I keep asking while the boy there play the matches.

 

"hey doctor! did you ashamed of her? A doctor shld take care of sick people" . two nurse pull and hold my hand tighlt."wait! dont let her cry there". the doctor move to the cabinet slowly and he try to act to grab the lady hand "hey doctor! where did you touch!. Ahjumma come here. don't sit there"

 

three of us being pushed on the bed to the room.


*how is it? pls subscribe and i'm trying hard to fix my english. hope you guys enjoy. other member will appeared on other chapter. just wait :D*