chapter1

Hello Ghost!

 

*SUGA POV* 

 

Everytime on Children's Day, various type of person came. These people that came by keep asking my what's my name is but no one ever remember about me or even called me on that special day. That is the saddest situation that happen and you have to learn to accept the fact that no one care when you live in orphanage. I always try my best to survive living by my own after running away from orphanage. I live in orphanage for 5 years.  7 years have passed since I left the orphanage. Now, i'm 24 years old , 7 years I live by myself, earning money to survive but the world are too cruel. I can't take it anymore. I'm start to giving up my life. I'm tired of people that abandon me and left me behind because i'm poor and the world that never cared how I live my life. Better I'm gone far away *tears start roll down through my cheek and crying hardly* 

 

I stood on the chair and put my head into the rope that hanging by the ceiling. I close my eyes tightly. It's the time for me to go.

SUDDENLY . . .

KRINGGG!! KRING!! KRIIIIIINGGGGG!! KRINGGGGG!!!!!! KRINGG!!

The phone ringing non stop. I open my eyes widely with the tears that still left in my eyes. I turned my head towards the phone , "AISHH! MWOYA~!" I run to the phone and sliding my knee down the floor towards the phone.

 

CONVERSATION ON THE PHONE

SUGA : *sob sob* yes? what is it?

MR.KANG : you have to go out by today.

SUGA : i'm just rent this room for a few hours. wae? is it one person can't rent alone?

MR.KANG : of coure you can yoongi-nim. but the time is out. you have to pay 30000 won to                      stay for the whole night.

 

i hung up the phone. aishh! I won't pay if I came here to die. paboya. I run back to the chair where I used to hung myself but the rope is been cutting. what? how this happen? I-I just ughh whatever. i continue what i've been doing just now. I grab the rope and tied it around my neck and pull it hardly. I start to fainted.

Mr.Kang come to my room, "AISHH! THIS STINGY KID TRY TO RUN AWAY FROM PAID 30000 WON" he did saw me fainted on the floor and shock. "yahh kids! don't die here! aishh just die somewhere else. heyy! are you okay????"

 

I always been saved by many people. Am I going to heaven? ANNYEONG ~ Btw, I'M MIN YOONGI OR MY BABY NAME IS SUGA.

 


 

*How is it the first chapter? Sorry for the bad english. I'm trying to fix it. I hope you guys enjoy it* :D