Three

FOR ROLEPLAYERS (or not) :: BACKGROUND STORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This story was based on the fact that the main character is unaware of their past. It has some supernatural feel to it but when I wrote this, I used it in a Greek God themed rp imaging that Mina was a Demigod (half human, half god), daughter of Ares. (doesnt exist, yes but it was AU so-) Should be easy to tweak since you'll just have to replace the name. Enjoy!

 

Mina always had a feeling that there was something different about her- maybe because for a lady, she holds a strong interest for all things war-like. And by strong interest, it meant that she was familiar with most kinds of weapons used for war in the past and present.

 

She slumped against her seat in a cafe, her fingers trailing over the birthmark on her right wrist. It ressembled the shape of a spear. For years now, Mina had never come acrossed anyone with such a detailed birthmark, in fact, it looked almost like a tattoo. Although it bears the same color as most birthmark would, the shape of it was very different. Everytime her fingers brush against the mark, she could feel something tingle inside of her. When she approached her mother about it, her mother replies her with the same answer in which she had heard for years, that it is merely a birthmark. "There's no way it's a just a birthmark," she mumbled to herself for the nth time.

 

But there was another, a birthmark in which she had showed no one before, not even her mother, because of the amount of detail in it. It was on the skin between her waist and her thigh, just somewhere under her bikini line;

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter