Two

FOR ROLEPLAYERS (or not) :: BACKGROUND STORIES
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This would be one of the easier plots to edit since all you'll have to do is just replace the names of the main character and such. This plot was inspired by the life of Soryu Oh from the mobile app Kissed by the Baddest Bidder. (which was why this was situated at Hong Kong) I removed certain parts at the back because that's where you come in and edit based on the roleplay you joined. Enjoy!

 

Guns, money and power – the only thing that makes a detective different from someone who comes from the member of a mafia is the way used to achieve these goals.

Seulgi was born in South Korea but was raised up in Hong Kong where the main office for her father’s mafia was located. Her mother was no longer around and her father, Mr Kang, had brought her up single-handedly. As a child, she was brought to underground operations and executions to let her get used to the whole ‘If you make a mistake, you’ll die’ idea. In other words, it was safe to say that by the time Seulgi was ten years old, she would feel indifferent if she saw someone getting shot in front of her.

At fourteen, Seulgi’s father had sent her to executions, not just to observe, but to execute. This allowed her to master the way of the gun further and let her get used to seeing dead bodies and blood by the time she was eighteen – which Mr Kang believed would make it easier when Seulgi is given a similar task in the future. By sixteen, Seulgi had mastered almost all types of martial arts and was familiar with the ways of the sword, making her someone who would be harder to wipe out.

Seulgi would fly to-and-fro Hong Kong and South Korea so that she could take part in mafia and school activities. However, being the daughter of a mafia leader, Seulgi was almost always targeted. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter