Possessive

Scary Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The people in the cafeteria all looked at the two girls walking to a table while holding hands. They can even hear the chatters of the other students about them and they call that whispering.

 

“Hey look at the two soooo cute right?” Girl 1 said to the girl beside her.

 

“I know right? It was unexpected but then they look so perfect to each other” Girl 2 added to join the other girl in fangirling about the two girls but someone just had to interrupt them.

 

“Too bad. I would have wanted Chaeyoung-ssi as mine. I’m sure we look better together.” Another girl sat in that table and joined the conversation but someone they didn’t expect joined them too.

 

“I wouldn’t be so sure if I were you, because she’s mine” The first two girls had their eyes wide as they saw Dahyun the danger in the table but too bad for the newest girl she didn’t see her.

 

“How sure are—” She didn’t finish her question because when she turned around she saw the glare of the danger.

 

“Sorry sorry Dahyun-ssi. I didn’t mean any of it I’m sorry” That girl said it too fast and again and again scared of what Dahyun might do to her.

 

“You should be. If not—” Dahyun also didn’t get to finish her sentence when someone tugged the sleeves of her red blouse.

 

“Let’s go unnie i’m hungry already” Chaeyoung didn’t want anything bad to come out of her Dubu unnie’s mouth as she cut her off from speaking to that girl.

 

“Thank my baby if not for her i’m not sure what I can do to you. Remember this: she is good while i’m not” Dahyun finished talking to the now pale looking girl out of fear of Dahyun and after they bought their food they just walked to an empty table and sat there.

 

“Dubu unnie you didn’t need to do that. She was so scared” Chaeyoung said as she looked over to the previous table they stopped at.

 

“She deserved that. She was talking about you and-and…” Dahyun didn’t want to continue because she was thinking that Chaeng might notice that she was jealous but she didn’t know the other girl already knew and she looked at her Dubu.

 

“It’s fine unnie it’s not like she can get me from someone like you, you’re like a heavy lock around me hahaha” Chaeng laughed at her own joke but to the other girl it wasn’t a joke and something  hit her and when she heard that.

 

“Oh yeah someone like me, I almost forgot you were just forced by me haha” Dahyun faked her laugh and looked down in their table so she could avoid Chaeyoung’s stare which she knew that she was staring.

 

“I-i didn’t mean it like that unnie” Chaeyoung brought her Dubu unnie’s face up using her finger to make her look at her.

 

“I know I don’t know…” Her face was about to look down again but wwas stopped when Chaeng’s two hands cupped her face.

 

“You do know that I meant it like, she wouldn’t be able to get me from you because I l-love you too much and I know you too so well i’m not sure hehehe” Chaeyoung awkwardly laughed as it was her first time to confess to someone using that L word.

 

The older girl’s f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter