Got It Wrong

Scary Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

WARNING: IF YOU'RE READING THIS IN PUBLIC STOP (just kidding hehe) BECAUSE THIS MIGHT MAKE YOU SMILE ALONE AND THERE'S A POSSIBILTY PEOPLE MIGHT THINK YOU'RE CRAZY HAHAHA.

 

JUST SING "I THINK I'M CRAZY"-TWICE LOL. BTW DO YOU GUYS NOTICE THE CHAEDA MOMENT IN THAT SONG LOLOLOL SO CUUTE. ILL POST PICS NEXT TIME. ANYWAY I WROTE TOO MUCH INTRO :) HERE YOU GO!

.

.

.

Recap:

“My Dubu—”

 

--

“YAH UNNIE! Wake up! Why are you screaming ‘OH NO!’” Tzuyu tried imitating how Chaeyoung was screaming in her sleep.

 

“Nothing just a bad nightmare” Chaeyoung of course won’t tell it to her devil spawn cousin because she will just .

 

“Oh okay I thought you were dreaming about how Dahyun unnie would reject you hahahaha”

 

‘I hate you Tzuyu-ah! I hate that you got my dream right -__-’ But then she noticed that little detail in what Tzuyu told her.

 

“What do you mean by ‘unnie’ are you even close to her?” Chaeyoung squinted her eyes to Tzuyu like observing her.

 

“It’s a secret! Hahaha anyway unnie uncle and auntie left already for a business trip and since you have free time for the first class I’ll go ahead” AND once AGAIN, Tzuyu left Chaeyoung hanging.

 

Chaeyoung grunted at how her cousin acts but it went out of her thoughts when she remembered about what happened in her dream. 

 

She just can’t even stop think of it, but she ignored it thinking it’s not true. Chaeng went inside the bathroom and took a long shower to cool her mind about things that were not true.

 

After taking a bath, she went wore her shorts and undergarments and walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her (ehem beautiful) body because she still doesn’t have her shirt. She was having doubts whether to wear the ‘gift’ or whatever that shirt was.

 

‘Gosh I bet it’s really a red card or something or maybe there’s something I didn’t see in—’ She was just looking in the shirt checking for something she might have not noticed before when the door opened and a person she least expected to come to her room showed up.

 

“AHHHHHH! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!” Chaeyoung screamed while trying her best to cover her body because the towel almost fell.

 

“Sorry sorry sorry” Dahyun immediately turned around seeing Chaeyoung in that state.

 

YES YOU READ THAT RIGHT GUYS! ITS DAHYUN! She immediately wore the red shirt.

 

“Why are you even here?!” Even though Chaeyoung was a bit calmer than a while ago then she face Dahyun that was wearing a jacket, she still yelled because she was really embarrased while waiting for an answer she thought of the possibilities.

 

‘What if she actually came to start my torture?! WAAAAH! Someone help me! This is even worse than my dream!’ Chaeyoung began imagining but came back to reality because Dahyun already spoke.

 

“T-tzuyu told me to just go inside so I did” She turned around to face Chaeng.

 

“That kid! B-but why are you still in my house?” Chaeyoung stuttered remembering that it was her crush who she really really really really really really likes (love?) she’s talking to.

 

“Uhm a-about that i’m here to p-pick you up” Dahyun scratched her head as she was embarrassed.

 

“Then what you’re gonna beat— Pick me up?” Chaeng thought she heard something bad inside her head and realized she heard the wrong thing but she was confused. It made Dahyun laughed softly but stopped when she saw Chaeng staring at her.

 

‘SO CUTE IF ONLY I HAVE A RECORD BUTTON RIGHT NOW I WILL SURELY RECORD IT KYAAA~ but wait why will she pick me up?’

 

“But why?” Dahyun got tired of the questions and they will be late for their second class soon, she already skipped her first class just to pick up Chaeng.

 

“No more questions its part of something you owe me. Just follow me okay?” Dahyun gave a smile to Chaeyoung which the girl was too shocked to even talk so just nodded her head.

 

‘Is heaven actually giving me miracles? If they are WAAAAH! I LIKE IT!’ Chaeyoung was so happy even though the ride to school was awkward and all as Dahyun asked her questions whether she already ate or is she fine.

 

When they arrived to school, Dahyun told to already go out but wait for her. She looked around the school from the parking lot. 

 

A lot of booths were already set up in the field and most of the students were wearing blue and yellow like her dream, which made her scared again but forgot about it when she heard the car door open, Chaeng looked at the direction of Dahyun.

 

The look of Dahyun made Chaeyoung shocked and speechless and all the fear of her was gone by just seeing that good-looking creature in front of her and what caught her eyes the most was her top.

 

Dahyun was wearing a red blouse, also with a big white heart in the center and a letter C in the middle of the heart. It made Chaeng’s heart flutter and it all made sense now to her.

 

‘So this is her pl—’ Her thoughts were cut when she felt a hand interlocked with hers. She smiled wide and looked at their hands for a few seconds then her eyes proceeded on looking at the face of the Dubu which made her heart stopped beating for a second.

 

“You’re my f-first date ever and its gonna be today so lets just… uhm enjoy okay?” Dahyun stuttered with the word ‘first’ since it was true, it’s her first ever date even though she got a lot of admirers.

 

Dahyun eyes smiled after talking to Chaeng and after that they started walking while their hand were locked to each other. Dahyun walked her to her class while swinging their hands and humming a song which surprised Chaeyoung on how did she even know her class.

 

She never saw her mysterious Dubu like this even if she was a regular customer in their cafe. She looks different. She looks happy. She was smiling like that until they reached Chaeyoung’s classroom. then she turned to face Chaeng.

 

“So here we are… Let’s meet later ok?” Dahyun leaned forward to Chaeyoung. The shorter girl was really nervous as she doesn’t know what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter