Badass

Scary Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey unnie! You’re crush is here again!” Tzuyu told her after handing out a cake to a customer in a table.

 

Chaeyoung works in a cafe her parents own afterschool. Tzuyu is just her little (TALL) cousin that stays with her family because her parents are in Taiwan.

 

“Shh shut your mouth chewy! People will hear you!” Chaeyoung glared at Tzuyu for announcing her crush is here. Good thing it’s not yet peak time and there’s only few customers and her crush is still by the door.

 

“That won’t work on me unnie but since you’re my favorite cousin, i’ll shut my mouth hahaha” Tzuyu laughed at her unnie and acted like she was zipping .

 

“Pabo! I’m your only cousin” Tzuyu just laughed it off. Since they were kids they were really close.

 

“Oh yeah hahaha then I was right! You really are my favorite and one and only cousin” Chaeyoung just rolled her eyes at the naughty Tzuyu. She was about to ask Tzuyu about something when she heard her crush’s voice.

 

“One hot choco please and a blueberry cheesecake” Chaeyoung won’t ever get tired of hearing that cold voice. She really looks like a fangirl to an idol.

 

“O-okay that’s 7,000 won miss?” Chaeyoung actually already knows her name but she just don’t want her crush to notice that she’s been knowing her name.

 

“Just put Dahyun there” Dahyun took out the money from her wallet and smiled a little which made little Chaeng’s heart beat fast. 

 

“T-thanks. Here’s you’re hot choco miss Dahyun. Your cake will be served later you can wait in one of our tables. Please enjoy!” With that their conversation was over but with that short convo Chaeyoung was already happy with that.

 

Basically, that’s what happens when Dahyun comes to buy in their cafe (which is almost everyday). Chaeyoung was lucky today she received a small smile from the blonde. Then Dahyun will sit there, wait for her cake and eat her cake and drink her hot choco. When there’s noone buying, she tries to take a glance at her.

 

She was expecting to atleast have an eyecontact with her crush. Thinking that her crush also looks at her but no luck, she doesn’t see her looking at her.

 

It was already night and Tzuyu and Chaeyoung was already in their room. They share a room since Tzuyu stayed in Chaeyoung’s house. Chaeyoung was done washing up and was about to lie down in her bed but Tzuyu said something that caught her attention.

 

“Unnie did you know that Kim Dahyun is like a gangster in our school?”

 

“What do you mean

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter