Drabble 1

Our World

"You left it at Kyungsoo's."

 

Yifan stares down at the small hand holding a red bracelet, his red bracelet, before looking back up and their eyes met. Did he really come here in the middle of the night just to give him back the bracelet? Yifan opens his mouth to ask the exact question but those words never came out as his eyes caught the tears starting to pool around those dark orbs.

 

Why are you crying? Do you hate me that much?

 

"Joon-" Yifan couldn't finish his word as he hears footsteps coming towards their direction and he grabs the thin wrist, pulling the smaller boy in before closing the front door. He stares at the person before him, his ears catch the sound of a voice singing on the other side of the door before it slowly fades away and the surrounding falls into the same deafening silence again. And that moment, Yifan notices everything that he couldn't see when he first saw the smaller boy earlier.

 

It was almost two in the morning when he was woken up by the doorbell and that short-sleeved t-shirt isn't the only thing that causing the small trembling he is seeing right now. The night air could easily seep through the thin pants and he can see the feet a little bit paler than the skin on the hand he is holding. And that thought diverts his sight back to the red bracelet and his breath hitches as the coldness of the tiny wrist hits his senses.

 

Yifan wanted nothing than to take those shaky fingers and hold them tightly inside his owns and put them in his pockets to warm them up but he couldn't - not anymore after what had happened - and he only has himself to blame. He reluctantly releases his grip on the tiny wrist and takes the bracelet off the hand. "Thank you."

 

He earns a small nod and he sees the pink lips part slightly. "Congratulation."

 

Yifan frowns as the smaller boy keeps staring at the cemented floor of the entrance and not looking at him.

 

"Kyungsoo, he... he is perfect." A breathless laugh. "I could never become like him. Your parents should have chose him from the start."

 

A single tear falls and everything is coming back to him. He remembers the smaller boy returning the same bracelet he had left at the bathroom of his house to him at school after the day their parents met where they were told about their arranged marriage. He remembers wondering why didn't he ask to cancel their parents' plan after knowing who he really was. He remembers how his eyes would darted everywhere, searching for the smaller boy when Luhan mentioned his name.

 

And Yifan remembers the day he finally realized his feeling towards the smaller boy was also the day he lost him.

 

If only he knew the outing with Chanyeol was because of him. If only he knew the talk with Chanyeol that made he smile was about him. If only he knew those knitted gloves shown to Chanyeol were for him.

 

If only he had ask him everything and if only he wasn't such a troublesome kid.

 

Then he wouldn't pushed him roughly against the wall behind the school building. He wouldn't stole their first kiss and abused that soft lips until it bled. He wouldn't ignored those small cries as he marked him on his neck and his shoulder and his collarbone and his chest and his hip.

 

And when he finally stopped at the breathless cry of his name, he knew it was already too late.

 

That was why he called Minseok to come. Even though he knew Minseok would punch him in front of everybody the next day. Even though he knew Minseok would tell him to stay away from him. Even though he knew Minseok would severe their ties as friends for since he could remember for a person he just met less than a year.

 

Their weren't supposed to meet again. They shouldn't supposed to meet again. He had promised himself that, but looks like fate has other plan for him.

 

Because he is here now, right in front of him, fair skin had turned paler from walking throughout the night air, small shoulders tremble trying to hold in the tears from falling more and he manages to stop himself from reaching out, from trying to close their distance to wrap himself around the shaky, tiny frame, to kiss the tears away, to bring back warmth to the cold lips.

 

"You will be so much happier with him. Kyungsoo..."

 

"You..." He cuts his words because he knows what was about to being uttured and he knows all of them are lies.

 

Because he knows how he feels.

 

"You are fine with me being with Kyungsoo?" He takes a step forward.

 

"You are fine with me hugging him?" Another step.

 

"You are fine with me kissing him?" The small halt at his words doesn't go unnoticed as he is standing right before him and he cups the tear-stained cheeks, lifting his face and stares deeply into those beautiful dark orbs.

 

"Because I don't." He watches the trembling lips pursed into a thin line.

 

"I don't want to be with him. I don't want him inside my arms. I don't..." He watches the eyes flutter closed.

 

"I want you."

 

Tears fall and Yifan captures those soft, pink lips with his own chapped ones, thumbs wiping across the puffed cheeks as he leaving no space between their bodies.

 

He tilts his head, deepening the kiss as he swallows the muffled sobs against his lips. How could he want to be with someone else when this smaller boy had held his heart captived? How could he hold someone else when this smaller boy fit perfectly inside his arms? How could he kiss someone else when the taste of the smaller boy's lips never left his owns?

 

He parts his mouth, drawing the lower lip in and he at it, tasting and biting it as he trails his hands down from the smaller boy's face to his sides. His right hand searching for those lithe fingers and locks them between his long ones as soon as he finds it and brings their laced hands to his back, making their bodies press flushed against each other as his left hand slips under the thin fabric of clothes and he runs it up and down on the side, spreading his own body heat to the cold skin under his touch and loses himself in the soft moans reaching his ears.

 

He pulls just a breath away but the dilated pupils and the heaving chest still catch his eyes. "I love you." He whispers so softly against the bruised lips before capturing them again, leaving small nips as he lets go of their intertwined fingers and slips it under the firm thigh, lifting it up to wrap the slim leg around his waist as his left arm tightens its hold on the tiny frame, his feet leaving the front entrance and making their way through the living room and the kitchen and he pushed his bedroom door closed with his back before walking towards his bed and lays the smaller boy gently as he hovers above him, their lips never left each other all those moments.

 

"Yifan..."

 

Yifan pauses at the hoarse voice calling his name and he throws the thin clothes he just took off onto the carpeted floor before leaning down to kiss the swollen lips, feeling a pair of small hands gripping tightly on the end of his shirt as his own pair travels all over the flawless body underneath him, caressing the milky skin gently as he apologizes to the smaller boy inside his head.

 

Because it isn't like what he was thinking. He went alone, without his parents, to talk to Kyungsoo and he didn't even remember taking his red bracelet off while he was in the Kyungsoo's bathroom and left it there for him to take it back to him, because that is exactly what happened the last time he took that bracelet off, and he couldn't blame him.

 

He couldn't blame him from thinking that he and Kyungsoo have something between them, when there was none, from what he had experienced before because without that thought, the smaller boy would have never came to meet him just so he could return his red bracelet, and he would forever denied the same feeling they shared, blinded by the disappoinment he had toward him because of his jealousy over Chanyeol.

 

There was nothing between him and Kyungsoo and it was his own imagination thinking there is and he knows he shouldn't take the advantages while the smaller boy's heart is still fuzzy with feelings but he couldn't help it.

 

Yifan nips the lowers lip before pulling away to slide his clothes off and dives back down to attack the pale neck with butterfly kisses, inhaling the sweet scent of the smaller boy as the kisses make its way over the bare shoulder where he sinks his teeth in, soft whimpers of pain slowly turn into ragged breaths of pleasure as he soothes the mark he made with his tounge and his lips.

 

He will tell if he asked. He will apologize if it made him sad. He will accept the punishment if it would lessen his anger. He will do anything to make up for his mistakes as long as the smaller boy never leave him again.

 

He kisses the milky thigh as he lowers the pants down until they are off completely and his breath is taken away at the beautiful sight that only he has the right to witness to.

 

Beautiful.

 

He leans down but small hands on his chest stop him before he could taste those kiss-swollen lips again and negative thoughts flash in his mind but they all quickly fade away when the most breathtaking smile he has ever seen blooms on those pink lips.

 

"I love you."

 

Yifan's heart stops working at the sincere confession and he can feel tears start pooling around his eyes. He knows he doesn't deserve someone so perfect and beautiful like him in this life or another but he wants to be selfish, just for this one thing, and to mark him and claim him as his, no matter how many lives he will be living.

 

The small movements of fingers on his chest what start his heart back and he brings his own hand over, peeling one of the hands on his chest and fills the gaps between the tiny hand with his long fingers, his heart swelling at the feeling of how such different size of hands fit perfectly together like they were made for each other. He brushes his lips against the back of the small hand, kissing each knuckles as he stares deeply into those gleaming dark orbs, their laced hands resting against his cheek.

 

"I love you."

 

Yifan is a troublesome kid, and Joonmyeon is his.