Half

Let's Not Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It just another day for Seunghyun. Looking over his messy house that pack with old and new furnitures makes him sick. He is not OCD he just can't stand how untidy his private place are. Thinking of throw all of them away, way too precious. Sold them, scared they won't be taken care as he is. Put them to his other house (storage), he might overload that place. He just can't think what he can do with all of his babies. His walls full of painting and will be changed every month. Full of colors. 

"Hey, welcome. What brings you here honey?"

The sound of his door's password clicking and the smell come into his nose, he knows right away it's Soojung. 

Turn his body to the right and see his woman. Standing with one leg crossed, crossed arms and right eyebrow raised. Wearing dark blue pullover sweater, light blue skinny jeans and her Alexander Wang boots. Not to forget the white mask. 

"Wondering why you missing the whole day. Not even a single morning wish. Thinking if you're in your deep sleep after several bottles of alcohols and apparently passed out" he smile and walks towards her. Pull over her waist using his right hand then give a simple but sweet kiss on her head. 

"Such an angel to be worried about me. Your perfume smells like flowers and sweats. Where are you from?" 

"Finally worried about me, huh?" push his body lightly then went to his contemporary leather sofa. Throw her mask on the retro wood table then lay down on that not so comfy sofa. 

"I just woke up and still unable to think straight how messy this place are. Then you come right away. Mind to take off that shoe miss?" looking at how tired her face looks like, he randomly open her boots then place it right next to her not so favourite furniture that he choose back to six months ago. 

"I can tell from your pajamas tho. I'm just in some sort of harmless illness. My voice are getting sore due to vocal class I need to attend and my bones are going to break anytime soon. I don't know why I accept that movie for God sake. I can't turn back now." she accepted that offer about a year ago after SM had a discussion over it. Two months after that, she starts taking dance lession and just another preparing for new album. Her mind is messier than his house, to be honest. 

"Let's just talk about it later. How about you go take shower. Just wear the bikini that you left before under my shirts if you feel dangerous with me" he take her arms and pull her to sit. She groans but listened to it. 

"Where?"

"My bedroom as usual" she casually take off her sweater off. Revealing her black sport bra. Before she walks to his bathroom, she went to him first then give him a peck of kiss on the left cheek.

"You're harmless but I still need to be cautious. With your past, you're still a bad boy that Jessi not appoved I'm with" the eyes that can melts many girls stare right into hers and smirks. She is odd in good ways. How their relationship can be weird in some lines but so interesting to them. They are so unplanned. 

How Seungri told him and the others about her and Minho. 

Minho used to date Yuri years after his debut but Yuri turns him down saying he needs to focus more. And they can get back after he success. Went to Soojung, giving her false hope. His bandmates, Jonghyun, helped them to make up again. Friends with Benefits without ual matters. 

Jiyong's big circle of talented friends around the Globe who happened to be Soojung's ex classmates back in her Kent Foriegn School. 

The name of Krystal Jung is very well known between idols. 

Kim Junho, Song Seunghyun, Hwang Kwanghee and some more also known to be Krystal's biggest crush but turned down by her. Blame Choi Minho for giving her bad memories. Them boys tried to show her how they were very into her by mentioning her name and giving hints in front of camera but they are just another list in her 'Friend-zoned' book. There are still many blank spaces to be fill and Choi Seunghyun's name are kinda invisible in it. 

Jessica, 5 years older than Krystal which she think she know many people and what they are like. To her, Top is not good enough with her baby sister. Top is well known to be a one night stand kind of man. Soojung is too naive tripped on his land. They once had a fight about it until "You thought that Tyler guy also a good man? Bring you up into a club, drunk, caught by media and the blamed under your members. Daddy will be happy with it? No. I also want my own love story" enough to shut Jessica. 

"Oppa, where is the towel? I can't find it in the cabinet" Soojung shout over. 

Seunghyun walks over and give her a bathrobe and a small towel. "I am harmless but standing in front of me I can be a monster" she glare at him then closed the door back again. He just laugh. Once again, their relationship is strange. 

"I saw the music video-- oh? what are you making?" she tighten the rope as she walks out from his room. Saw him making something in his kitchen making her interested to know. 

"Jjapaguri" he laugh while she snorts. Another food that he kinda proud of making. Well, jjapaguri is a famous food between the Big Bang members after ramen when they went to overseas. "About the video. What you think?"

"It's so you. Girls and furniture. Nice tho" he stops what he doing. Staring into her in disasppo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter