002

Chokers

"Wang... Sounds faintly familiar-" Bam thought hard as he heads to the location of the first class he is having. Since the signs around the school is clear enough, he was smart to find his way around. Barely even a few steps from the door, the noise of the students were too loud for his liking. Feeling annoyed he groaned and knocked on the door before entering the class.

Knock knock

"Ah.. Kun-ssi, welcome welcome!" 

He was pulled in by a seemingly hyper looking old man- okay not the old, and brought to the front of the class. Knowing he'd probably have to introduce himself and whatnot, he lets the thirty-year-old looking teacher ramble on about new students and rules etc while he scans the people that he will be stuck with for a year if his parents' business stays here for awhile. Suddenly his eyes stopped at a familiar looking guy.

'That's him just now isn't it?' Bam thought to himself before a tap on his shoulder  snapped him out of it.

"So, tell us more about yourseld kid!" the teacher grinned widely, waiting.

Bam clears his throat as he introduced his name and his origin. 'Please take care of me thank you' he bowed and waits for the seat assignment. Mr Han claps and ushered him towards where he was staring at earlier on. "This is Jackson, the class president. Hope you will have a great year here!" the older nods and gets back to his teacher's desk. Bam slightly gulps, standing still for a moment before a hand pulled him down to his seat. The guy opposite him smiles and held out his hand for a shake.

"I know we've met earlier on, I'm Jackson Wang, a foreigner as well! But having been here for long, my accent isn't that strong anymore hence why people mistake me as a Korean oftened-" the guy introduced himself as his eye contact maintained on Bam's.

Feeling weird, Bam hangs his bag by the side hook of the table and listened to the self-intrduction this Wang guy was making. Slowly his focus slides of to tracing the features of the latter's face, how sharp and defined his chin were-

"God, what's wrong with me?"

"Pardon?"

Bam looked up and cleared his throat. "A-Ah nothing, was just feeling a little off. Anyway y-yeah nice to meet you," he nods and turns his attention to the front, ignoring the weird feelings in his tummy. Jackson in turn, flexing his eyebrows closer to each other trying to decipher what this new student was thinking about earlier on, before tugging a slight smile and changing his attention to his note book

-

The recess bell rang and everyone is quick to rush out of the class, leaving the two of them alone.

"Want me to show you around the foodcourt?" 

Jackson politely asked as he packs his stuffs. Bam retrieves his wallet from his bag and stood up, knowing that he will be smart enough to find his way around. Just then he saw another familiar face standing by the classroom door, apparently waiting for this blonde guy to be done packing. Instinctively, he felt another weird emotion running through him everywhere.

"Sure, that'll be great."

Jackson clips on his bag and stood up as well, only to just notice his friend by the door.

"Ay Tuan!"

He rushed forward and clings an arm towards the guy. Just then he turns around and motioned for Bam to come faster. "He's my class' new student! Charming isn't he?" Jackson complimented before dragging his friend out of the door walking ahead of the now blushing Bam.

'Charm....ing?'

Bam continues to walk behind the two of them, feeling a slight envy bubbling up. While lost in his thoughts, he suddenly bump into a well built body. "Omg sorry-" he apologised before the two other guys erupt into a small laughter. Turns out the two had stopped walking, cause him to embarassingly bump into them. 

"I forgot to introduce myself, so sorry to have made you startled haha, I'm Mark!" The taller guy proudly smiles and bows a little. Bam nods back before turning his attention to Jackson.

"I'm hungry"

The blonde smiles and drags him along. Weirdly enough, Bam felt a small sense of satisfaction from the small interaction.

'No, get a grip Bam. You're supposed to stay locked up so nobody will bothers you. Why are you opening up to this guy whom you barely even know?'

The boy suddenly stopped in his track and sighs, startling the two other guys who were walking beside him. Jackson tilted his head a little, hesitating on whether he should approach the tall one. Sighing softly, he stepped forward to grab the latter by his arm, wanting to ask if everything's alright. Just then, Bam stepped back and look up to him.

"Don't touch me."

The two were left shocked as Bam walked past them, heading to the food court alone.

-

Jackson stared blankly at the boy who just disappears into the distant. 

"Did I say something wrong as usual?" He frowned.

Mark slings an arm around his friend and chuckles asking him not to worry. "He probably has his reasons mate, don't overthink it yeah? Plus it's his first day- cut him some slack," he tries to best to refrain his friend from thinking about that tall kid. Why would he worry if this Mark Tuan is here with him? He clears his throat and pulled Jackson towards the quieter side of the canteen before going to get food for the both of them.

"Did I really said something wrong?" Jackson still can't get his mind off of what happened as he scans around to see if he can spot for his new classmate anywhere around the canteen before sighing as he fails to.

'Is he trying to look for me or am I just over analysing this situation-' Bam munches on his bread as he looked at the blonde guy from afar. He sips on his drink as he settle down on the park bench.

"What should I tell him later..." Bam curses to himself trying to think of an excuse.

Just then, he felt a tap on his shoulder.

"May I.... sit here? The other benches are all fully o-occupied," someone squeaked out.

Bam nods absent-mindedly before returning his attention to where Jackson was sitting. Once again, he felt the same tap. "What?" he scowls softly while he turn to look at the guy. 

"What is your name? I've never seen you around before-" the guy said before looking down, fiddling with the packaging of his bread.

"You like this bread too?" Bam smiled a little as he held up the bread in his hand, receiving a slight nod from the latter. "You can just call me Bam.. Who are you?" he questioned in return. 

"J-Jinyoung.. Park Jinyoung," the guy uttered softly as he nodded to himself.

Bam nods as well before raising an eyebrow slightly. "Am I giving off the cold look again?-" he sighs to himself as the other guy whispers a silent yes. Bam chuckled a little as he lets go of the breath he held unknowingly.

"Sorry, I'm just trying to sort out my thoughts that's all-" he stopped talking as he realise he was beginning to open up to this new guy as well.

Jinyoung just uttered a small 'that's okay' before eating his food.

That's how the rest of 'recess hour' went by. As the bell rang, both of them shook each other's hand before making their way individually to their classes.  Just as Bam was about to enter his classroom, someone pulled him aside.

He turned to look at which jerk dares to pull him out that way before his mouth hung open slightly, feeling surprised... and an emotion he couldn't quite recognise.

"Bam-ssi..."