001

Chokers

It's been awhile since Bam felt this lonely.

Once again, he had to transfer school due to his parents' work. He doesn't complain either way, since he never has anything to hold on to. Like his father always reminded him, 'people come and go, things doesn't stay the same forever'. 

"Right.. Life is change, change is life."

Bam caressed the pendent on his choker before proceeding to the bathroom to get ready for his first day of school. It's the first school he is attending in Seoul as he was always in Japan or China. As much as he was worried about the type of classmates he will be running into, he is also determined to stay as closed up as he usually is- which always resulted in him not having much friends. In fact, none at all. Maybe that is why his pendent had always stay cold and, pretty much felt dead. Bam is never good at being alive, after having brought up strict by the nature of his family, he is pretty much stripped off of emotions.

-

His chaffeur pulled up just by the entrance of the school, giving the kid some quiet time to absorb to the surrounding of this new place he will be spending half of his time at.

"Thanks." Bam muttured and exit the car. 

He stepped onto the school ground and looked around, noticing all the hyper students everywhere. Bam exhaled to himself, feeling slightly annoyed at the loud environment. "Are they sure they chose the right school for me? Pfft-" the kid look up to the name of the school imprinted by the silver plate.

Seoul Academy of Fine Arts

Bam proceeds to the office to register in his particulars while he received his schedule. Just then the door behind him opened, and entered a guy- a little shorter compared to himself. Bam hung his head down not wanting to be recognised nor noticed.

"Mdm! Here's the filed documents, it's in order-" the other guy bowed and turned towards bam, raising his curiosity yet just ignored the mysterious kid and left the office.

Bam tilted his head slightly, feeling confused- and lightly upset. 'Did he really not notice me?' he wondered hard before the noise from the coffee machine pulled him out of his thoughts. The kid quickly grabbed his stuffs and left the office, still having thought of being ignored in his mind.

thud

"Are you blind?!-" Bam glared at whoever just bang into him before realising that it was the shorter guy he saw in the office earlier on. He, for some reason, soften his eyes and tilted his head feeling his tongue tied. The later bowed and repeatedly apologised, explaining how he was rushing and admitting that he was a clumsy person etc. Bam chuckles softly under his breath before sweeping his fringe aside to clearly show his eyes (face).

"You seem like a foreigner, but your slang is so fluent- how long have you been in Korea?" Bam unknowingly question the shorter guy before realising that it's been long since he initiated any conversations first.

"I'm Jackson Wang, yes a foreigner.." he guy rolled his eyes playfully before holding out his hand for shake. When Bam didn't respond, he stepped forward to grabbed his hand- forcefully shaking it. "Did my charisma got you tongue tied?" Jackson confidently uttered before someone sling an arm around his shoulder.

"Let's go!"

Bam blinked in confusion as he saw the shorter guy being dragged away by another human who seems to be a foreigner as well. He then looked down and stared at his right hand.

'Jackson.. Wang?'


a/n this fanfic will also be available on Wattpad: https://www.wattpad.com/203674901-chokers-chapter-1

Please give an upvote if you liked it! Do subscribe, comment, and hope you will enjoy this story!!