[1] CHANYEOL & JUNMYEON

Call Me, Baby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The woman woke up and stretched from her bed the next morning. She blinked twice and yawned as she scratched the back of her head. She remembered it was such a long conversation with B the night before but it was quite interesting. She laughed at his explanation behind the letter B: Short for baby. A grown man called baby? What a weird guy.

She dressed herself in her normal work clothes, curled her long, black hair and applied her usual strawberry-colored lip balm. She packed her lunch and left her small home. She started walking down the neighborhood hill as her short heels continued to make clicking sounds until she reached her destined bus stop. After boarding the bus, she waited for awhile and soon arrived at her work with few minutes to spare. She then entered the elevator and pressed the '7' button, waited, walked out and towards her office through the large and quiet office floor. The office was towards the end of a private entrance which was located towards the corner of the building. Once she had opened the office, the lady let out a sigh and placed her bag inside her large drawer. She then sat in her desk, tapping her phone screen, and waited patiently for her leader to arrive.

A tall figure arrived, several minutes later, with a small leather case in one hand and a tray with two cups of coffee inside on the other hand. The man's short hair was combed and with one-third of it parted, exposing his naturally large ears. "Early again! It's really odd to see you arriving earlier than me. Usually, women tend to-"

"Be quiet with the daily women complaint, Chanyeol. Unlike our previous job, this is far stricter; so of course I'd have to come here early. We were lucky to know a higher-up here to get us this job!! It's only been a year since we came; it's too early to mess up"

Chanyeol smirked at the woman and Jieun replied by raising an eyebrow. Both friends were looking for a job after being fired for fooling around in their previous job and by chance, Chanyeol had an old friend who could help; but he didn't dare introduce his friend to Jieun. Aside from that, he set the coffee cup down on her desk for his friend and looked down at Jieun, who seemed to be pouting, with her arms and legs crossed in her chair.

He knew how annoyed Jieun became whenever he joke around using stereotypical jokes about women so he changed the subject, "How's the hotline stuff going, anyways? You stay up pretty late for those things. It's not good for you. And you know it's not credible to get a second job like that, right, my Botong?"

Jieun looked up at the man with discerning eyes and spoke, "Your Botong? Gross. Anyways, it's only from 8 PM-12 AM, 4 days a week, so... It's not that bad. I know it's not really credible but I actually enjoy it." Her face then lit up as she said, "I listening to people's problems. Y'know it's a good way to ventilate your feelings."

"Oh, that sounds weird." Chanyeol rose one eyebrow up and said slyly, "You like listening to their problems because you enjoy them being in pain, huh."

"C-Chanyeol!! No!!" She playfully hit her friend as he tried dodging her.

The man spoke up after getting hit several times, "How does this business work anyways? Do you have to use your number or do the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter