Chapter 3 Strange glint in his eyes + our plan

Make a wish

We came to the practice room and like always we had to excercise before dancing. We started to excercise, someone in pairs, someone in a bigger group, but since we came here, i couldn't fully concentrate. Do you know why? Yes it's Hae, but he is not alone. Lately Siwon has been really friendly with Hae and i couldn't hide my jealousy. I almost got a shock when i saw myself in the mirror i swear if eyes could kill Siwon would be 1000x dead already. Just when i was about to talk to Hae and Siwon, i noticed Heechul hyung waving at me. For a second i almost forgot about our deal , but we both agreed to it and we will make sure it will work for both of us.

It was now time to practice our dance moves for real. We danced a lot, i think about an hour and half now and i noticed that some of our members started to be tired, so we made a little pause. Hae was sitting in one corner of the practice room, i wanted to go to him, but before i could Siwon was already there. I was so mad at him. He was one of the members that knew that i was in love with Donghae. Yes some of them knew it. It was Kyuhyun,Siwon and now it knew even Heechul hyung.

I made my way to the middle of the practice room pressed some music on and started to dance. I threw all of my emotions, everything i was feeling now into the dance. Firstly i just made some normal dance moves like hip s and so on. I couldn't hear anything i was so absorbed in the music, everyone know that i always dance like this so they weren't paying any attention to me, but then i noticed Hae in the mirror how he looks at me. I think i saw almost something like a lust in his eyes, but i couldn't be so sure. There was definitelly something about his gaze, maybe he felt something for me too...No ..no its imposible. I tought to myself, but something in me moved i suddenly started ing my hips harder, even my gaze changed and i could feel Hae's eyes on me even more. 

Just then i heard a quiet moan..i swear it was Hae. In the mirror i noticed he had his mouth hanging open, but Hae snapped back to reality when Kyu approached him. I suddenly tought about Heechul. I couldn't let this go ..Hae was watching me so intently only a second ago. I had to find Chul hyung and discuss with him about our plan.

So i went to find Heechul hyung. When i found him, we sat on the opposite corner of the room with a clear view on Hae and Kyu. "So did you think about anything" i asked him. "Actually next week all of us are going camping right? It would be for a week, something like a MT (membership training) I heard that we will be sleeping in tents ..in one tent there should be four people" Heechul hyung said. "So what are you saying is that if me,you,Hae and Kyu can be in the same tent we can be more close to them?" i asked. "Well yes, but there should me more to it, i tought that we can play games in the tent something like bets, dares and all of this." Just when he said that i got an idea. The camping will be neat forests so we can make a dare about going to the forest and make a signal with a light or something..Hae scares these things and while we are gone Chul hyung and Kyu can be alone too before it will be their turn for their dare. We made our plans and went back to practicing.

We continued practicing for about 2 hours and then decided to go home, but before that me and Chul hyung made sure to talk to our manager about the teams for the tents. We wanted to make sure that we will be with them no matter what." I think our manager now thinks we are crazy." i said to Chul hyung. "Yes me too, but we really looked like that. You can't blame him" "Yea i think it makes sense" like that we happily went home with clear minds.

Before i went to bed Hae suddenly clinged to me "Hyukiee, can i sleep with you tonight? Please" he pleaded me with his sparkling innocent eyes, i was little flustered,but then i agreed since Hae always sneaked in my room when he couldn't sleep, but today was a bit different. I'm still thinking about how Hae looked at me today. It was a look i've never seen on his face, but i have to admit no matter what look he will make he can't hide his cutness. Hae snuggled to me and i hugged him. And like that we driffted of to sleep. I hope next week will come sooner.

 

 


I hope you enjoyed this chapter and i wil post another soon please comment how you like the story and subscribe. Thabk you for reading...:-) I think i will be posting a little slower now cause tomorrow i have to go back to school but i will definitlly post something tomorrow.;-)