Chapter 1 My secret place is discovered

Make a wish

Hyukjae pov.

As always when i couldn't sleep i went to the rooftop of our dorm and think about unimportant things. I really like this place, it makes me feel comfortable and i can clear all of my toughts in here. Sometimes when i'm having hard times or when i feel insecure about something i look up at the night sky full of stars and sometimes i even make a wish. I know that many people thinks that even when you wish for something it won't come true, but i never actually cared about these people, i believed that if i make a wish it will come true...maybe not now, but in the future things can happen like a miracle. But there is only one thing that i always wish for and i will keep it a secret for now. I will wait till it comes true.

Suddenly i heard the door to the rooftop opening.."Hyukiee what are you doing here?" It was Hae my cute best friend, he is so innocent and always cheerfull and happy, he always makes me smile and laugh. I'm really glad that he is my best friend. I think that i can tell you that my wish has to do something with Donghae but that will be all. " Oh, Hae i'm just thinking up there. What are you doing here?"  "I was looking for you i had a bad dream and you weren't in your room." Hae said. Yes whenever Hae had a nightmare he would come to my room and cuddle with me, other members are always teasing us about it, but they know that Donghae gets scared easily and after a while they let us be.

"If you are thinking, can i think with you?" Hae innocently asked with his sparkling eyes full of hope, how could i say no. So he sat beside me and we were just silently looking at the sky before Hae asked "What are you thinking about Hyukiee?" "Right now i'm thinking about my family and my friends, my life ..pretty much about everything Hae. What about you? You are not usually this quiet." I asked him with curiosity. He tought about it finding the right words and then he spoke "I tought about you and the Super junior members and how i'm glad that i have you all in my life. I feel ressured that i know i have you....a-and others of course."Hae said with his sincerity in his eyes. Sometimes i wonder how a reckless and clumsy kid like him can be so emotional about things like this. "Hyukiee will we go back to the dorm?" "ah okay." i sighed "But let me make my wish before we go Hae." He silently watched me as i made my wish and after that he asked me: "What is your wish?" "That's a secret Hae. One day i will tell you, but it won't be now i have to wait till it comes true." 

I knew that Hae won't let it go and will keep asking me about it so i told him : " Hae why don't you make a wish too?" Hae smiled and closed his eyes and made his wish, when he opened his eyes he looked deeply in my eyes and i could feel myself getting hot. Yeah i definitelly loved Hae and at that moment i told myself that i will make him mine. Just wait Hae i will make you fall in love with me.!

 

 


So this is the first chapter of the story i hope you liked it please comment and subscribe thank you and enjoy reading i will post another chapter soon....:-)