The new teacher

My Guardian-angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Good morning class, I'm Kim Jun-Myeon your new history teacher. I'm replacing sir Minho. You will address me as mr: Kim." Jun-Myeon said smiling sweetly at the class. A couple of giggles could be heard in the class, the girls were whispering to each nonstop about the new hot teacher as they claim.

Jun-Myeon is a twenty four years old young man, straight out of college teacher. He has jet black hair which were style up. He was wearing a light blue dress up shirt with black pants, black tie, and black shoes. He looks like one of the models on magazine covers because he is smoking hot.

After Jun-Myeon start his lesson on South Korean history the door open revealing Park Raeyeon who was out of breath from running. She made her way to the front of the class ignoring the judging stares of her classmates.

" Anyeonghaseyoh Seonsaeng-nim. I'm sorry for being late my alarm did not went off this morning." She sad which was close to the truth. Her alarm did went off she was just busy doing chores which cause her to be late.

When Jun-Myeon turn from the board he was writing on Raeyeon was surprise to see a new face instead of the familiar face of Mr: Minho. She was met with a stranger- a good looking stranger. " ------------  "

" You must be park Reayeon, I marked you absent. Just make sure to get here on time next time nae." Jun-Myeon said with a smile.

" Y-yes sir, it won't happen again." Raeyeon reply and walk to her sit at the back of the class ignoring the wild beating of her heart in her ribcage. Reayeon fight the urge to sleep through class, not that class was boring but because of fatigue. Jun-Myeom was a good enough teacher he makes history seems interesting and he has a voice that want to make you listen and believes everything he said. When the bells ring and everyone was rushing out o the door, reayeon still wanted to listen to the teacher's voice.

omo what am I thinking. He's your teacher Reayeon as hot as he is he's your teacher, so control your raging hormones. She shakes her head to get rid of the thoughts.

" Reayeon try to get to school on time. It might affect you." Mr: Kim said as Reayeon was getting out of the door. Reayeon bid her head to show that she understand then proceed to her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter