Hello Tokyo!

My Sweet Jinri Bride

We finally got on the plane with that Minho guy, to ne honest he looked quite handsome...Omo! Ughhh, Sulli just wgat are you saying?! He was stalking you, and now, just my luck, I have to sit next to him on the plane for the whole journey! What is this!

Minho: " What's wrong? ",

Sulli: " Mwo, sorry, I was spacing out, but what is it to you? "

Minho: " So I know whether to call medical services ",

What is this guy?! How rude!

Sulli: " How can you speak like that to me! You're so rude! "

Minho: " Don't worry Sulli ", he patted me on the head and I blushed lightly,

Sulli: " Ya! get off! ", I shooed his hands off crossing my arms pouting.

We were in the middle of the flight and I fell asleep, my mind went to my school crush, Taemin, Waaaah, he is sooo handsome and cute, my oppa...He was perfect, like nobody else.

As I was dreaming about my Taeminie I started drooling not knowing about it,

 

Minho's POV.

Just my luck to get her, what is this, she get's angry at everything.

I looked over to her and she was drooling, EWW! GET HER AWAY! I just moved further away from her, Jeez, I feel so sorry for the guy that has to marry her...

Glad it's not me! Hahaha!

End of POV.

 

I woke up at a sudden nudge on my shoulder,

Sulli: " Hm? Taeminie?... ", I reached for the person's face,

Sulli: ".....AAAAAAAA!!! ", I soon realised I was touching the Minho guy's face!!! What is wrong with me!

Glad I was screaming while the plane was landing so anyone barely heard me....

Minho: " Were you dreaming about me? ", he smirked, Mwoo?!

Sulli: " Of course not you punk! And is your name Taeminie?! "

He scratched his head, Yeah you so need to think about that!

But I realised he was all red, not from anger but from embarassement, I really regret that.

Minho: " We're here, come now ", Just what is this guy...

Sulli: " You expect me to go after you?! Forget it! ",

Minho: " Fine, stay here, but when you get lost, are you sure you'll know ho to ask for help? ",

I just sighed deeply and followed after him,

We finally got out the lobby and headed for the exit, there were so many people...an all of them could be snail-eaters...

Then that Minho guy took his phone out and dialed a number, to my suprise he was speaking Korean, he's busy now, guess it's our farewell here (FINALLY)

My grandfather was supposed to be here for me waiting, but I had no idea in which car, but then I heard Minho guys voice,

Minho: " Where are you going? Do you want to get lost? ",

Sulli: " Nooo...", Why was he asking?

Minho: " Then stay and come with me ", he took my blue case and started dragging it to some black van, give that back burgler!

Sulli: " Wait!-", I got cut off by lot's of voices from behind me, I looked back and saw lot's of, like millions papparazzi's running my way, and in one second they all started pushing me around and I fell to the floor with a big thud, Thanks jerks! What are they after anyway?

???: " Grab my hand, come on or you'll get squished ",

A mysterious person walked up to be reaching his hand out groaning a bit as the people were bashing into him, he had a hat covering his hair and a black mask on covering his mouth, he looked suspicious...but I don't want to be squished! So I quickly took his hand and he pulled me out of the crowd.

Sulli: " Thank you for saving me...", I panted,

???: " No problem, by the way I'm Jonghyun, nice to meet you ", he bowed and shook my hand,

Sulli: " I'm Sulli, and it's alo nice to meet you ", I repeated the action, he sounded a lot nicer than the Minho guy, where was he anyway? I looked where he was supposed to be standing but there was only the massive crowd of papparazzi's,

Jonghyun: " Why can't he just listen?...", I heard Jonghyun sigh, I wonder what he meant by that,

Jonghyun: " HEY EVERYONE! I JUST SAW DOMOTO KOICHI RUNNING THERE! ", Jonghyun suddenly shouted to the papparazzi's pointing at a random diretion, what is this all about? and who's Domoto Koichi?

Suddenly the massive crowd started running towards the direction where Jonghyun pointed at, revealing....Minho guy....

We quickly ran up to him and helped him up, he looked like a right mess! His hair was all messed up, his clothes were scrunched up and my beloved blue suitcase was lying on the floor!

Jonghyun: " Minho! What did I tell you! ", Jonghyun helped Minho guy up while kind of-shouting at him,

Minho: " I forgot ok?! ", he finally steadied himself and looked towards me, actually both of them did,

Jonghyun: " So that's her huh? She looks nice and kind ",

Jonghyun took his mask and hat off, he looked gorgous...His hair looked funny, it was pale pale blonde, and his lips were half-full curved in a smile, he looked sweet.

Minho: " Nice and kind?! Hyung please, this girl get's angry at everything whatever you do! ",

Jonghyun: " So, Sulli, you might find it confusing, but you'll go with us to your grand-father ", Jonghyun said, completely ignoring Minho guy, but wait....

Sulli: " ....MWO?! ", I exclaimed, What is this! That's a scandal!

Minho: " I knew that would be her reaction ", Minho grabbed my suitcase and started walking again to the van.

And I couldn't believe that I followed him along with Jonghyun.

We drove a few minutes, the views were amazing, there were so many billboards flashing with Japanese writing and anime, until we finally arrived at a very very very expensive looking house, or rather a villa! Or even a hotel! It was so big!

We got out and Minho grabbed my suitcase and we headed for the door, Jonghyun knocked on the door and suddenly an angel guy opened the door....