Time Travel to Where Are We Now?

A Keeper of Time

Zhou Mi and Kyuhyun looked at the Leeteuk confused as he continued to change back into his clothes.
"You use your tattoo to travel time?" Zhou Mi asked really confused.
"Nae, that's right. Why do you ask?" the blonde replied looking at the two.
"How do you use them?" Kyuhyun inquired curiously wanting to know how the beautiful tattoo played a role in the time travel.
Leeteuk smiled at how Kyuhyun at how cute he was being with is child-like curiousity.
"I'll show you." he said closing his eyes for a moment as a white light shone from his back.
Two large white wings sprang from his back and fluttered gently against his shoulders.
"WOW! They're beautful!" the brunette exclaimed amazed by the sight of the wings.
"They are real...?" the red haired teen asked surprised.
"Nae. They are very real. You can touch them to make sure if you'd like." Leeteuk answered with a gentle smile.
Kyuhyun stood and reached out touching one the wings.
They were soft like silk against the silk of his hand.
"Zhou Mi hyung, you've got to feel this! It's so soft!" he said pulling his older friend over to feel them as well.
Zhou Mi the wings and smiled gazing at them in amazement.
"Do you believe me now?" Leeteuk asked with a smile.
"Nae, I do." the red haired teen admitted. "But why are you here?" 
The blonde sat back on the bed."
"I tried to evade my pursuers and ended up here. But I must get back to my search as soon as possible." he replied.
"Can we go with you?" Kyuhyun  questioned eagerly.
"Kyuhyun!" Zhou Mi scolded.
"You want to come with me?" Leeteuk asked surprised by the younger male's request.
"I do! I want to learn more about you and your time travelling!" the brunette admitted blushing lightly. "Can I?" 
The blonde smiled.
I guess it would be nice to have company... he thought. "I don't see why not."
"REALLY?!" Kyuhyun exclaimed and hugged the older male tightly.
Leeteuk was surprised by Kyuhyun's eagerness and sudden embrace.
"Won't it be dangerous because of your pursuers?" Zhou Mi questioned.
"Nae, it can be. But they are not allowed to harm anyone besides me. If they do, they would be breaking time laws." the blonde answered after hugging the brunette back.
"You should come too, Zhou Mi hyung!" the brunette said pulling his older friend to sit next to him.
"Eh!? Kyuhyun...I don't know..." the red haired teen replied nervously.
"If you're worried about your home and other things, I can just bring you back here." Leeteuk suggested.
"Really? You can do that?" Zhou Mi inquired.
"Nae, I just have to remember the time I met you. Then I can come right back to this moment in an instant." the blonde assured.
"Please come too, Zhou Mi hyung. I don't know what I'd do without you..." Kyuhyun said sadly looking down at his hands on his lap.
"Okay, I'll go. But, let's take what we'll need with us alright?" the red haired teen replied not liking that his dongsaeng looking sad.
"Great!" the brunette exclaimed and jumped on his older friend.
"Careful! You'll knock me off of the bed!" Zhou Mi scolded laughing.
"Please get everything you'll need and we can go." Leeteuk said standing up and walking over to the open window.
"Okay, it won't take long." the red haired teen assured and walked out of the room to get his things.
--
Once all packed, the two came back to Leeteuk who was looking around curiously in the living room.
"The things in this time are so interesting." Leeteuk said as he ran his figures over a framed painting.
"Do you not have these in your time?" Kyuhyun asked curiously.
"Not many." the blonde admitted. "Are you both ready to go?" 
"Nae, we are. We're bringing food and other essentials as well, just in case." Zhou Mi answered.
"Alright then, shall we?" Leeteuk said holding out his hands to the two.
"Yeah." the other two said taking a hold of the blonde's outstretched hands.
Kyuhyun took ahold of Zhou Mi's hand as well and gripped it gently. 
"Just keep ahold of my hands and we'll be fine." Leeteuk instructed as his wings started glowing.
A white light enveloped the three of them and in a blink of an eye they were gone.
--
A small vortex opened and the three of them floated down to the ground and gently landed.
"Where are we now?" Kyuhyun asked looking around curiously.
"We are in a city called, Nephim." Leeteuk replied looking around as well.
"Is this place safe?" Zhou Mi inquired noticing a lot of broken down buildings.
"Um...can't say for sure. We may be in the bad half of the city." the blonde admitted as he walked toward the city area.
"Wait up, Leeteuk hyung!" Kyuhyun called after him as he grabbed Zhou Mi's hand to follow.

Chapter END!! 

Geez...to tell you the truth I hadn't expected anyone to actually read this. 


I mean it! I really didn't! But I am really glad you guys are reading this! I got inspiration from watching ONE episode of the 11th season of Doctor Who! XDDD
So thank you all for reading!