Cheat-sheets

summer fairy ► a writing contest (JUDGING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHEATSHEETS

 

 

This is mostly based on clasicoustic-‘s preference but--- :P

Anyway! Finally the cheatsheets yeayeayeay

 

I hate stories with layout. We mostly read fics with our phones so to make it easier to read please don’t use fancy layout. a simple one is okay. We are fine with OC x Idol and Idol x Idol. Mary Sue and Gary Sue? Big no. diahida is a fan of EXO – especially kaisoo and baekyeol <3 while clasicoustic- is a fan of BTS, WINNER and f(x) – I also like other idols like Red Velvet’s Seulgi. And I usually read more hetero fics although boyxboy is fine. I can’t stand / ual abuse. If that’s really part of your story, please write just a bit of it, like, not showing too much. You can write it but please, not in a big portion. Mpreg? Gender bender? Uh no. I LOVE FLUFF. I LOVE CRACK. I LOVE MYSTERY. Well you can win even if you don’t write any of this genre as long your story is interesting, of course. We are fine with any genre. We are fine with and gore too, as long as it’s not too hard-core. Pls. I like wordplay. Make us cry. Make us laugh until our stomachs hurt. Make us smile non-stop with your fluff. Make us wonder what will happen in your story.

I don’t know how. But you’ll get bonuses.

Make me read your story even if you have long narratives. I often skip narratives because it’s too long. So please make your story interesting from the s
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter